You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 12:49pm

How to add Quit button icon

Good Day,

I am triggering a video on selecting a sidemenu option :

Source code

<group name="level_11" >
<group name="object_1" 
value="My Video" link="video player_open(videos/myvideo.mp4 | videos/myvideo.webm); ">
</group>

Now the problem is -

1. The video is starting just fine but I am not able to incorporate a Close icon button.
2. The video is in .mp4 format and has good quality, but the converted .webm format has come out very pixelated and hazy. When I am running it in chrome or firefox on desktop it has abominable quality. Could someone advise how this can be addressed.

Thanks,

Red

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:52pm

Ok I kind of got the bad quality problem sorted out. *rolleyes* Apparently a problem with the converted video file. *tongue*

Just still stuck with the close button icon for the video. Can anyone help with this *mellow*

Red

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redeemer" (Aug 20th 2015, 7:38am)