• Hi,

I tried to change the image vtourskin_hotspot.png.
    I made a new .png image, changed name to vtourskin_hotspot.png and replace the old with new.
    But on my pano is still old image. I tried refresh, created new hotspot, but always the same.
    How can I change the hotspot image?

Thanks,
    Midhat

• What you can do in the vtourskin is copy the code for hotspotstyle and call it hotspotstyle2...where you reference the name of the new.png file.

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle2" url="vtourskin_mapspotactive.png" scale=".6" edge="top" oy="0" distorted="false"	       tooltip=""	       onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"	       onloaded="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, copy(tooltip,scene[get(linkedscene)].title); loadstyle(skin_tooltips); ));"	       />

...where url=vtourskin_yournewimagename.png

Then, when you add a hotspot, go back to the tour.xml and change each spot from "hotspotstyle" to "hotspotstyle2."

I tried creating a new hotspotstyle in the vtourskin for KRPano 1.19 pr3 - using the native hotspotstyle code and it did not work for inserting spots on a flat image or map. I worked around this by inserting the hotspotstyle code from the vtourskin xml of 1.19 pr2....and initially, you can see the tooltip for the spot (on mousevoer,) but not the spot itself. When you go into the tour.xml however, and change the spot to "hotspotstyle2" it becomes visible in the project once you save and reload. You can then move it anywhere you need to. This may be a convoluted way of doing it, but it worked for me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!