Inserting images, not everything understand

• Hello!

I am trying to understand a working example of how to
    insert images into a panoramic tour.

Example here:
    https://krpano.com/examples/118/e…ingut/tour.html

I can not create the usual hotspot icon, I do not have
    the desired result. I do not see the picture, I see only the selected part.

Please tell me how to insert the image another simple
    way. I need to show a lot of pictures, so that the code was not large.

Or demonstrate a working example where the code is
    easy to understand.

• Clicking on hotspots always opens the second image, although it should be opened and the first.
    Where is the mistake?

#mce_temp_url#

Code
    <!--************** Hotspots ****************************************************-->
        <hotspot name="spot1" onover="tween(hotspot[spot1].scale,1.2,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot3].alpha,1,0.2);" onout="tween(hotspot[spot1].scale,1,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot1].alpha,0.8,0.2);" alpha="0.8" onclick="closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot3object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 1);" url="hotspots/spot1.png"    ath="-35.078" atv="2.53521" width="55" height="55"/>
        <plugin name="spot3object" visible="false" url="graphics/image-01.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot3object();" width="prop" height="58%"/>

<hotspot name="spot2" onover="tween(hotspot[spot2].scale,1.2,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot2].alpha,1,0.2);" onout="tween(hotspot[spot2].scale,1,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot2].alpha,0.8,0.2);" alpha="0.8" onclick="closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot3object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 1);" url="hotspots/spot1.png"    ath="-15.078" atv="3.53521" width="55" height="55"/>
        <plugin name="spot3object" visible="false" url="graphics/image-02.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot3object();" width="prop" height="58%"/>

<action name="closespot3object">		if(plugin[spot3object].visible,		tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 0);		delayedcall(0.5,set(plugin[spot3object].visible,false));		);	</action>    <action name="hidepanospotsaction">		set(hotspot[spot1].visible, false);		set(hotspot[spot2].visible, false);		set(hotspot[spot3].visible, false);	</action>    <action name="showpanospotsaction">		set(hotspot[spot1].visible, true);		set(hotspot[spot2].visible, true);		set(hotspot[spot3].visible, true);	</action>    <!-- close all hotspots -->    <action name="closeallobjects">		closespot3object();	</action>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!