You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 2:01pm

Oculus Rift/Browser discrepencies

Hi,

I've come across a problem that I'm currently not able to work out the cause of. Hopefully someone can help!

For some reason when viewing my pano using the Oculus Rift I cannot see either animated hotspots or videos as 3D distorted hotspots. They are still functional and with the video I know it's playing when I activate it as I even get the audio, I just can't see anything.

Both these elements however are visible just fine whilst developing and viewing in Chromium.

Any ideas why they wouldnt show on the Rift?

Oculus Rift DK2
Kr Pano 1.19 pr3

Thanks,
Martin

Monday, August 24th 2015, 8:26pm

I've got the same problem , I've written twice forum anyone else help me .

benji33

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:03am

Video spots and Polygon spots are not supported for the moment.
Animated spots should be.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 12:38pm

Hmm, well that's a real pain in the ass then if they just flat out aren't supported.

Is there any idea when and if they might be supported in the Rift? This could prove a real stumbling block to what I need to make!

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 5:57pm

Hi,

please read the pre-release forum announcements.

The hotspot rendering via WebGL (required for stereo rendering) is still in work and only partial hotspot features are supported yet.

Best regards,
Klaus