• Hi,

I have this error message when tring to make a stand alone app with krprotect with embedded xml :

Zitat

14:29:53: error reading zip local header
    14:29:53: can't create file '/Users/iMac/Desktop/C3 StandAlone/05/http://C3-Mac.app/Contents/Resources/movie.swf' (error 2: No such file or directory)

It works if i create a swf file with embeded xml...

Also, if you have video or sounds in your project, i recommand using an internet browser to debug the project. Because, when i open my swf file (generated by krprotect) in flash player or flash, it only tells that there is an url problem (url not found).

when the project is open in Safari for example, you can know the exact file missing (in window/activity). For my project, i thought it could not find my flv files but it could't find also swf files (the swf files which stream my flv). These files are correctly embedded but the swf file doesn't find them. If you're using video, i recommand to not embed the flv in the project, just put the flv in the same folder as the swf file generated by krprotect. Hope it could help *wink*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!