Can't MERGE|KEEPVIEW when moving to next/prev scene

• I,ve created a tour using the tour.xml template with the tourskin.xml.
    Goal: Change the view left or right in one scene, and have that view in the next or prev scene.

All scenes in the tour.xml have the following view tag and attribute:

Code
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

PROBLEM: When viewing the tour, I click on the left or right button to change the view of the first scene. I then click on the next scene button, but when the next scene loads it is back to the original view even though the skin_settings.loadscene_flags is set to 'MERGE'.

I tried adding the KEEPVIEW flag and the KEEPALL flag:

Code
    skin_settings.loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW"

Code
    skin_settings.loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPALL"

but these do not seem to work either.

Looking at the markup for the buttons for viewing left or right, I see the onClick attribute uses the set(hlookat_moveforce, number) to change the view of the scene.

Question 1: Does set(hlookat_moveforce, number) change the values of view.hlookat for the current scene?

I also see that the values of 'skin_settings.loadscene_flags' are used for the flags parameter of the loadscene function in the skin_nextscene action; which is set to 'MERGE'.

Code
    loadscene(get(scene[get(newsceneindex)].name),null,get(skin_settings.loadscene_flags),get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend));

Question 2: Is my understanding correct that MERGE will keep the current view settings when loading the next/prev scene or do I also need to use KEEPALL or KEEPVIEW in addition to, or instead of MERGE?

Main Question: How do I change the view left/right in one scene and then when I move to the next/prev scene keep that view?

Thank in advance

Patrick

• Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes. I have tried all of the following:

MERGE|KEEPALL
    MERGE|KEEPVIEW
    KEEPALL
    KEEPVIEW

I have also tried passing " 'view.vlookat=',get(view.vlookat) &amp; 'view.hlookat=',get(view.hlookat) " as the vars parameter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!