A complete beginner!

• Hello!

I'm very impressed by what people are producing on here but I am at a complete loss as to how do anything similiar. I am able to create a very simple panorama tour by dragging my spherical images onto the tour droplet, but don't know how to do anything else. *confused*

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've spent many hours looking thourgh the forums, but everything is well over my head! Can someone please help me with the following:

1. How do I add plugins etc? Do I alter the main tour xml? A step by step guide for someone with absolutely no experience in xml would be fantastic. I am particularly interested in allowing my panaorams to be using with an iphone and google cardboard. Klaus's youtube video was a good introduction into dragging things onto the droplets and adding hotspots, but I would love a couple more of them to show how to make VR and add plugins etc.

2. Also, How do I upload the panoramas so that people can access them via a link? I have dropbox which seemed to work for things created out of Pano2VR, but they aren't supporting VR.

Apologies again, I'm really at a loss of what else to do. I really like what people on this forum are producing and would love to be able to do something similar. *cry*

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Jonny

• about uploading... just upload (leave out the tour_editor) and upload everyting
    tour.xml
    tour.swf
    tour.js
    panos folder
    plugins folder
    skins folder
    rename tour.html do default.html or something you have defined as your default document on your hosting so you dont have to type it in the url
    http://www.yoursite.com/folder-if-any/pano-if-any/tour.html should work then.

you can use the tour_editor.html to add arrows so you switch between scenes.. then you have to save your new xml as tour.xml

and... for a start thats it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!