How can I embed a kolor panotor vtour in webvr example?!

• I have a problem with embedding my vtours generated by kolor panotour pro in the webvr example in krpano 1.19 pr3!

I copy the vtour files and paste it in " viewer\examples\webvr\panos\bluebonnet", when I try to load it in the VR mode the screen stopped loading!

So, please tell me how to embed a kolor panotor vtour in webvr example.

• Hi,

I copy the vtour files and paste it in " viewer\examples\webvr\panos\bluebonnet", when I try to load it in the VR mode the screen stopped loading!

Sorry, but that's doesn't make sense...

... either dig into the xml and plugin documentations,
    ... or use the VTOUR droplets from krpano 1.19-pr3 or Panotour Pro 2.5 beta - both provide WebVR support out of the box.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• What do you want to do exactly ?

Because :

- Krpano use a webvr.xml file for configuration and a krpano.xml file to design the interface with the clouds and the visual menu.

- Panotour Pro has it's own webvr.xml file (very similar to the krpano one) but generated from inside the software. Panotour Pro doesn't manage the "clouds and visual menu" but send you directly into the tour in VR mode after an entry screen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!