You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gputhige

Trainee

• "gputhige" started this thread

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 10:08am

Converting krpano tour as an App for Android

Hi Klaus
I have now developed a Template to convert krpano into an app to be uploaded to Google Play store. This is in Android Studio and any Krpano tour can be converted to an App by changing some parameters in Android Studio and loading the tour folder into it. I wish to make this available as a plugin on sale for commercial purposes. No programming knowledge is required, but the user should have Android Studio installed in his/her system.

The converted pano on google store can be downloaded and tested from the below link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…dova.janaadharE

Could you let me know what the procedure is to make this a commercial plug-in ?

Regards

GP

ps: Special thanks to Red and Andrew22222 for hints and tips.

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 10:33am

krpano.com - Plugins - Show your own plugins here
http://www.krpano.com/plugins/ownplugins/#top

gputhige

Trainee

• "gputhige" started this thread

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 10:39am

Thanks tmhok
will use the link

BR
GP

philkrom

Beginner

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 3:09pm

Your template for android app

I have now developed a Template to convert krpano into an app to be uploaded to Google Play store. This is in Android Studio and any Krpano tour can be converted to an App by changing some parameters in Android Studio and loading the tour folder into it. I wish to make this available as a plugin on sale for commercial purposes. No programming knowledge is required, but the user should have Android Studio installed in his/her system.
Hi gputhige !

Very interested in your template/plugin . Is it possible to get more info about it ? When will it be released ?
Philippe - Newbie in krpano code but very interested in everything about Oculus and VR devices *w00t*

Cofounder of the Zooomez project - zmz.fr - map on this link
If you want to support our project, please like our Facebook page *thumbsup*