UPDATE ver 4.5 - New lensflare plugin for HTML5, Flash and VR!

• Hi everyone

Soon we will present a new type of Lensflare plugin. It will work in HTML5, Flash and, most importantly, also in VR (WebVR, MobileVR and Stereoscopic 3D Support) *attention*

In this topic we will provide all the news about this new plugin.

The lensflare plugin is avaliable here: https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/lensflare/#top

UPDATE ver 2.0
    We are pleased to present a new version of the lensflare plugin here .

UPDATE ver 3.0
    Dynamic addition and removal of lenfflares. More info

UPDATE ver 4.0
    More info

UPDATE ver 4.5
    More info

UPDATE ver 4.7
    More info

link to demo

link to YouTUBE

best regards,
    Piotr

• Hi Piotr, I am having some issues with the lensflare plugin. I do not seem to be abe to get it to work. I am running V1.18 of Krpano. I have added the lensflare folder into the skin folder and made the changes to the html and xml files but still nothing happens when I add the ?addflaremode=true to the published url.

Here is a link of the test tour I have done

Here is the xml code used:

<krpano version="1.18" title="Virtual Tour" onstart="bombtimer(0); startup();">

<include url="skin/lensflare/core.xml" />
    <include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" />

<!-- set skin settings: bingmaps? gyro? thumbnail controlling? tooltips? -->
    <skin_settings bingmaps="false"
    bingmaps_key=""
    bingmaps_zoombuttons="false"
    gyro="true"
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"
    thumbs_opened="false"
    thumbs_text="true"
    thumbs_dragging="true"
    thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"
    thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"
    thumbs_scrollindicator="false"
    tooltips_thumbs="false"
    tooltips_hotspots="false"
    tooltips_mapspots="false"
    controlbar_offset="20"
    />

<!-- combobox plugin -->
    <plugin name="box" keep="true"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf"
    alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" native="false"
    align="righttop" x="10" y="10"
    onloaded="fill_with_scenes();"
    rowcount="20"
    itemfontsize="18"

/>

<!-- an action for automatically fill the combobox with all scenes -->
    <action name="fill_with_scenes">
    for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),
    txtadd(itemcall, 'loadscene(',get(scene[get(i)].name),',null,MERGE,BLEND(1));');
    addIdItem(get(scene[get(i)].name), get(scene[get(i)].title), get(itemcall));
    );
    </action>

<!-- an action for updating the combobox when the scene was changed -->
    <action name="select_box_item">
    if(plugin[box].loaded,
    plugin[box].selectIdItem(%1);
    delayedcall(0.1, select_box_item(%1));
    );
    </action>

<!-- NADIR Logo replace with TSRroundlogo for Teamstar-->

<hotspot name="nadirlogo" keep="true"
    url="HNroundlogo.png"
    ath="0.0"
    atv="90.0"
    distorted="true"
    scale="0.75"
    rotate="0.0"
    rotatewithview="true"
    onclick="switch(rotatewithview); invalidatescreen();"
    />

<!-- events - update logo rotation with pano rotation -->
    <events name="nadirlogorotation" keep="true" onviewchange="if(hotspot[nadirlogo].rotatewithview, set(hotspot[nadirlogo].rotate,get(view.hlookat)) );"
    />

<!-- set optional skin logo url SELECT the correct logo DEFAULT is HOLIDAY NERJA make sure logo is placed in working folder-->

<layer name="skin_logo" url="plugins/HNLOGOsmall.jpg" scale="1.00" align="lefttop" opened_onclick="openurl('http://www.holidaynerja.co.uk',_blank);" />

<!-- TEAMSTAR

<layer name="skin_logo" url="plugins/teamstarlogosmall.jpg" scale="1.00" align="lefttop" opened_onclick="openurl('http://www.teamstarholidayrentals.com',_blank);" />

-->

<!-- INTERSOL

<layer name="skin_logo" url="plugins/intersollogo1995.jpg" scale="1.00" align="lefttop" opened_onclick="openurl('http://www.inter-sol.com',_blank);" />

-->

<action name="startup">
    if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));
    loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);
    </action>

<action name="bombtimer">
    set(bt,%1);
    add(bt,1);
    delayedcall(1, bombtimer(get(bt)));
    if(bt == 42, set(bt,0); nextscene();, );
    </action>

<action name="nextscene">
    set(ns, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].index) );
    set(maxs, get(scene.count) );
    add(ns,1);
    if(ns == maxs, set(ns,0);, );
    loadscene( get(scene[get(ns)].name ), null, MERGE, BLEND(1.5) );
    </action>

<autorotate enabled="true" waittime=".5" accel="5.0" speed="8.2" horizon="0.0" tofov="off"/>

<scene name="scene_A-terraceviewsH4H" title="A-terraceviewsH4H" onstart="" thumburl="panos/A-terraceviewsH4H.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/A-terraceviewsH4H.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512">
    <level tiledimagewidth="1274" tiledimageheight="1274">
    <cube url="panos/A-terraceviewsH4H.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="638" tiledimageheight="638">
    <cube url="panos/A-terraceviewsH4H.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/A-terraceviewsH4H.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>

<!-- place your scene hotspots here -->

</scene>

And the html

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>krpano.com - A-terraceviewsH4H</title>
    <meta name="viewport" content="target-densitydpi=device-dpi, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimal-ui" />
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" />
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="IE=edge" />
    <style>
    @-ms-viewport { width:device-width; }
    @media only screen and (min-device-width:800px) { html { overflow:hidden; } }
    html { height:100%; }
    body { height:100%; overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; background-color:#000000; }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>

<script src="skin/lensflare/popup.js"></script>

<script src="tour.js"></script>

<div id="pano" style="width:100%;height:100%;">
    <noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="vertical-align:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br/><br/>Javascript not activated<br/><br/></div></td></tr></table></noscript>
    <script>
    embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true});
    </script>
    </div>

</body>
    </html>

Also just to confirm I have included in the skin folder the lensflare folder which contains various xml , js, png files and a few image folders.

I hope you can shed some light on the problem :)

Appreciate your help.

• Hi Piotr, I am having some issues with the lensflare plugin. I do not seem to be abe to get it to work. I am running V1.18 of Krpano. I have added the lensflare folder into the skin folder and made the changes to the html and xml files but still nothing happens when I add the ?addflaremode=true to the published url.

Hi

Edit mode is possible only in html5 mode - not in flash. see here

And your link in html5

This should help *thumbup*

Piotr

• Thanks Piotr, so I always need to change the tour.html to be html5:"only" that seems to do it. But if I change it to "auto" then I lose control over the pano. doesnt seem right somehow??

Many thanks

Edited 2 times, last by virtual pete (October 12, 2015 at 11:00 AM).

• Hi pezim

This plugin does not work under Flash for me. The pano freezes and no control. Under Html5 everything works.

Sometimes in krpano in the plugins, which parent=STAGE even as it enabled=false they are enabled=true. It happens sometimes only in a flash.
    We've fixed the error and no later than tomorrow will be a new update.

Thank you for reporting.

Piotr

p.s. We are working on version 2.0 of the lensflare plugin, and soon will give more information *thumbup*

• Hi Piotr,

just bougt yesterday your lensflare plugin, generally it works perfect;-)
    Have to say, I was not a fan with this kind of effect in the "normal" panos, but in VR this looks quite funny...;-))

Some feedback:
    _ in my Version (1.4) there was NO possibility to "deselect" the dust! After selecting the lensflare I have only two Buttons: OK and CANCEL. The dust is always on. My workaround for that was to fill the .png with nothing. Even the param dust_effect="false" did not work, which I found in this Link:And your link in html5

_ As a coder I have no folder "skin". So far so good, to put it in another folder is no problem with the lensflare-maincore.xml, but in edit mode the images (ico and blinkstyle) are of course missing...
    Would be great to have a var for the absolute path of the images in edit mode. In my structure I have your plugin in my plugins-folder. Yes, that could be checked...

_ Feature request: some kind of scale. Sometimes the effect is good, sometimes it could be the effect but al little bit "scaled".

Again: Like your work, the 3-D Sound will be my next plugIn...;-))
    After that I (I´m sure I´m not the only one...) need a INPUT-TEXTFIELD PLUGIN in FLASH and HTML5 for desktop and mobiles, perhaps this could be your next plugin???

Best regards,
    Steve

• Hi Piotr

Wow, you're very fast *thumbsup* . I just tested the new version, works under Flash now. But I have the same problem as Steve. The haze can not be deactivated. Another question, is there a possibility to customize the lensflares?

best regards,

Peter

• Hi Guys

_ in my Version (1.4) there was NO possibility to "deselect" the dust! After selecting the lensflare I have only two Buttons: OK and CANCEL. The dust is always on. My workaround for that was to fill the .png with nothing. Even the param dust_effect="false" did not work, which I found in this Link:And your link in html5

My mistake. You will get a corrected version within one hour (also other customers). Sorry for that.

_ As a coder I have no folder "skin". So far so good, to put it in another folder is no problem with the lensflare-maincore.xml, but in edit mode the images (ico and blinkstyle) are of course missing...
    Would be great to have a var for the absolute path of the images in edit mode. In my structure I have your plugin in my plugins-folder. Yes, that could be checked...

I change it so that you can give a lens flare folder to any place. Most likely it will be ready in version 2.0

_ Feature request: some kind of scale. Sometimes the effect is good, sometimes it could be the effect but al little bit "scaled".

We are constantly working to make it look the most real.

Again: Like your work, the 3-D Sound will be my next plugIn...;-))

*smile*

After that I (I´m sure I´m not the only one...) need a INPUT-TEXTFIELD PLUGIN in FLASH and HTML5 for desktop and mobiles, perhaps this could be your next plugin???

Klaus has done input plugin version for html5. see here

I'm going back to work.

Piotr

• Hi Piotr

With this new Version (1.4), i have this Error in Html5. In Flash it works very well. Is there a possibility to customize the lensflares?

best regards,
    Peter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!