Change design_bgcolor at runtime

• Hi folks!
    It is possible to change the skin_settings.design_bgcolor at runtime?
    I'm trying with:

Code
    <action name="load_italyart_scene">
        loadscene(%1,null, MERGE, LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear));
        set(skin_settings.design_bgcolor, 0xE93730);
        trace('0xE93730');
      </action>

Thanks,

Namastè.

• I would say this way: Yes, it is possible to change skin_settings.design_bgcolor when ever you want but the question is what you want to achieve with it. This is like changing any other variable set(a,123);
    If you want that some element (layer/hotspot) that is already using "old" value be updated I think you have to set their attributes again with new values. Maybe updatescreen() or invalidatescreen() could do this too, not sure. Check this.
    Umalo

• Hi,

in vtourskin.xml the value of skin_settings.design_bgcolor will be evaluated a xml-parsing time via the special get: and calc: attribute values.

That means during the xml parsing the values will copied/calculated, but after xml parsing at run-time there is no relation anymore between the design_bgcolor variable and color values of the other elements.

You could write a kind of 'update_bgcolor' action and update there all elements that should use that color.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!