Virtual Tour about highest mountain in Europ - Elbrus

• Hi VR People!
    My name is Ivan and I am kindly ask your attention to my recent work about highest mountain in Europe - mt. Elbrus on Caucasus, Russia.
    http://ivvi.name/Virtual_world/…20Top-5621.html

Your can find there "very wide" views to this wonderful place, which I am big fan of.
    I would like to many thanks to creator (Klaus) of the wonderful TOOL which helped me to stream creativity about this project "Elbrus" which was shot during 5 years.
    I would appreciate any criticism or better advices =) to improve interface or operation of the Tour.
    As far as it's the first experience for me in this ART.

PS. you can find author in sport parts ;)  
    I hope your enjoy it!
    Best Regards,
    Ivan

• A very good collection of panos. Loved the setup.

I found sometimes the little planet view did not function well for me(perhaps just a bit slow here in Texas). For the common person with little or no experience with panos, they would have trouble moving around.

Also, the options plugin is on all of the panos. Was this intentional?

Great collection overall. *thumbsup*

Jarredja

• Thanks a lot for your attention!
    to Jarredja,
    For people with little experiance of krPano I find it blowing-mind thing to show some of its possibility with little planet views =) and option plagin I wanted to keep within the interface, as far as it allows to change "details" to improve performance.

to Ma, indeed,
    Ifind the most difficult was the starting view of the Tour - as far as to get it I had to spend night on the 4km height, then 10 hours (from 2am till 12) was climbing to the top of Elbrus mostly with the strong mist and wind up to 20 m/s...
    And I can say that most of the VR's was shot from hands =))
    tripod was used only for 8 VRs there (mostly for the night views)

For people decided to look at this Tour first time I could recommend to check the last pano from the list in X-Shots tour *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!