webvr video proble on iOS

• Hi all,

I am playing around with webvr spherical video (with the 19 pr 3 demo), and I have found two problems on iPhone (iOs 9.0.2, iPhone 6s):

- no sound for the videos (even when using the special technique discussed somewhere, placing an audio file alongside the video file)
    - the videos longer than the demo provided, exit without notice, going to the vr menu

Has anybody else experienced this behaviour?

TIA

• Hi,

- no sound for the videos (even when using the special technique discussed somewhere, placing an audio file alongside the video file)

For iOS 9 support, update the videoplayer.js with the one from here:
    krpano iOS 9 support updates (video and sound autoplay)

- the videos longer than the demo provided, exit without notice, going to the vr menu

Do the video and the sound have the same time length?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus,

but the sound is still not working (I am using only "cardboard mode"). It works if I use it in normal 360 video.

And for the unexpected exit of the video (always in cardboard mode), sound file and video file are exactly of same length. I have discovered that it must be some memory issue, because if I use a lower quality sample of the same video (i.e., same length, same resolution, but lower bit rate and overall size in MB), the video plays all the way till the end. If I use a better quality version (higher bit rate, and bigger size in MB), the video won't never play till the end.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!