Multiresolution partial cylindrical panorama HTML5 support?

• Hi Klaus,

What is the situation with the partial cylindrical panoramas support for html5?
    Until now I was OK with flat Gigapixel panoramas, but recently I came to situation where I need google/bing map with radar but there is no chance to show radar on flat panorama. Any idea when it can be supported? I found you was thinking to support it long time ago:

Yes, support for partial panos (and so also partial cylindrical panos) is already in the work, but will probably first come in 1.18.

https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…51102#post51102

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• I did some workaround by exporting the partial panorama again as full spherical (in PTGUi - with the black space around it) and assigned the range to limitview... However after exporting the panorama with MAKE PANO dropplet, the size of final folder is 2.5x larger than before thanx to this black fields... Thus I have plenty of black pictures - i know they will be not loaded as the view is limited, but I need much more webspace for uploding the tour. Could it be solved by some trick? E.g. instead of thousands of black files for each level with the same size, only one?
    Instead of l7_u_01_01.jpg .... l7_u_01_104.jpg just one which will serve instead of all?

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!