You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lonelyelk

Beginner

• "lonelyelk" started this thread

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 6:01pm

arrows plugin

This is discussion thread for arrows plugin. This plugin is open source and also available on github. You can use github's issue tracker to report any issues.

This is streetview-inspired plugin that projects on the fly any flat shape (originally arrows). This shape points in one direction from a virtual point in front of the viewer. The shape is created as a polygonal hotspot with all its styling abilities.

Sergey74

Trainee

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 7:19pm

Good plugin!
translation difficulties *huh*

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 8:21am

the visible="false" works marvel in this plugin

I want to optionally hide / show the arrows . I add the visibility attribute in the arrow styles as "visible='false'". But it shows like the attached image shows. How to resolve it?
beargis has attached the following image:
  • hidden.PNG

lonelyelk

Beginner

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 6:16pm

what left is a shadow

At the moment shadow is not optional. But it is also a polygonal hotspot. To manage arrow visibility entirely you would have to manage visibility of its shadow. Either make style['default-shadow'] invisible or specify your own shadow style with connection.shadowstyle and make your style invisible.

lonelyelk

Beginner

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 6:18pm

I guess in the future I should check arrow style visible attribute before I draw a shadow.

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 3:57am

thanks

Yes, It is just the problem. Thanks *rolleyes*

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 3:20pm

hello lonelyelk,thanks for your arrow plugin, I have 2 questions about it:
1, Wich version of the Krpano does your plugin surported? in your demo I noticed it's the krpano 1.18.5. but I use the krpano 1.16,there's nothing displayed.
2, In your demo, the arrows are at the middle of the screen, can I put the arrows at the left corner or right corner of the screen?

thank you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "relationcg" (Nov 21st 2015, 10:57am)

lonelyelk

Beginner

Friday, November 20th 2015, 5:41pm

Hello, relationcg

1. This plugin is tested only against the latest stable release. Which at the tшme was and still is 1.18.5. Not sure what is the problem with 1.16, since all features I use were already implemented.
2. You can move arrows up or down but you cannot move them left or right. Arrows are supposed to be "in place" and if you move them sideways they will be either asymmetrically distorted or "out of place" (like on a separate screen). So I decided do only one thing without excessive options

Thank you!

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 11:03am

Hello, relationcg

1. This plugin is tested only against the latest stable release. Which at the tшme was and still is 1.18.5. Not sure what is the problem with 1.16, since all features I use were already implemented.
2. You can move arrows up or down but you cannot move them left or right. Arrows are supposed to be "in place" and if you move them sideways they will be either asymmetrically distorted or "out of place" (like on a separate screen). So I decided do only one thing without excessive options

Thank you!

thanks for your reply,
so that is to say, the arrow's right place is in the middle of the screen, there is no Attributes for it's position.

lonelyelk

Beginner

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 12:01pm

so that is to say, the arrow's right place is in the middle of the screen, there is no Attributes for it's position.
Yes, at the moment I have no clear idea on how to apply horizontal placement from the mathematical point of view. Everything I tried looked not good.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 10:40am

1, Wich version of the Krpano does your plugin surported? in your demo I noticed it's the krpano 1.18.5. but I use the krpano 1.16,there's nothing displayed.

I think it's maybe the problem of VALUE "null" and the OPERRATOR "===".
because they behaves a little differrent in ver 1.18.5 and 1.16.

in your Arrow.xml there are:
if(ltv===null,
if(gtv===null,

I think this is the problem. and I changed them to:
if(ltv==null,
if(gtv==null,
then the arrow displayed in ver 1.16. *smile*

lonelyelk

Beginner

Monday, November 30th 2015, 12:41pm

Ok! Thank you! I will try to implement it soon.

Monday, December 28th 2015, 8:35pm

Hello,

I am trying to implement your arrows plugins in krpano 1.19-pr3 and nothing is displayed. Is your plugin compatible with krpano 1.19-pr3 or not yet?

Monday, December 28th 2015, 8:50pm

I just tried with krpano 1.18.5, and I got the same results. Is this plugin still working or it's depreciated?

Monday, December 28th 2015, 10:55pm

I used VTOUR (MULTIRES) to create the tour, and the plugin seems to don't work in that environment.
If I switch it to a single image (as your example), the arrows are displayed.

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 1:15pm

Anyone?

lonelyelk

Beginner

Monday, January 18th 2016, 2:16pm

Hello, eliecer!

I'm sorry I keep forgeting to come back here. I'm glad that you used github to resolve this issue. Thank you for your interest!

lonelyelk

Beginner

Monday, January 18th 2016, 2:32pm

Now I have favorited this thread and hope that I will receive email notifications about new messages.

Mudin

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 7:46am

Edit arrows

Hello,

Thanks for the nice plugin!

I am using it in my project, and I have a question:

is it possible to edit/add/remove arrows using javascript or just action?

Thanks,

Mudin

Mudin

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:32am

I got answer in github :) Thanks,Lorenz

And it is working

Quoted

scenePlayer.krpano.call('addlayer(connections)');
scenePlayer.krpano.set('layer[connections].connection[s'+id+'].hdir',ath);
Mudin