Video playback issue on mobile provider

• Hello,
    I already posted on the forums krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3 but I had no response.
    I have an issue with my krpano with panoramic video. When I am connected on wifi and I launch my krpano all video works very well, but when I put my phone on my mobil provider network my kpano launch but only video didn't work.
    I try with your online krpano demo and is it the same, video works on wifi , not on mobil network.
    I don't find nothing about this issue.
    I try on different mobil and mobil provider the same result.
    My phone is a samsung edge, and the url of my krpano is http://www.360vr.mobi

This my code to call video :
    I use hotspot to call video scene :

Code
    <hotspot name="musique" style="thumb" zorder="3" ath="-22" atv="+5" url="panos/musique/thumb.jpg" scale="0.9" ox="0" oy="-10" onclick="loadscene(video_scene, null,	MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, NOBLEND);plugin[video].playvideo('%CURRENTXML%/panos/musique/musique.mp4','%CURRENTXML%/img/chargement.jpg',true,);affiche_play_bt();" />

This is my video scene :

Code
    <plugin name="video" keep="true"	url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"	videourl="panos/black_video.mp4"	loop="true"	visible="false"	use_as_videopano="true"	onvideoplay="hide_play_bt();"	/>	<events name="video_events" devices="mobile.or.tablet.or.desktop" keep="true" onclick="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause(),plugin[video].play());" touch="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause(),plugin[video].play());" onremovepano="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause());"	/>	<scene name="video_scene" title="VIDEO" onstart="webvr.resetsensor(0);">	<image type="SPHERE" hfov="">	<sphere url="plugin:video" />	</image> </scene>

Thank you for the help.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von vrvprod (10. März 2016 um 10:47)

• Hello,

I open another time this post, because the problem returns.
    I don't know if ot's my mobile provider, I make some test with the online krpano demo the same.
    Do you have the same problem ?

Thank you Julien

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!