You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 6th 2015, 10:36am

Video playback issue on mobile provider

Hello,
I already posted on the forums krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3 but I had no response.
I have an issue with my krpano with panoramic video. When I am connected on wifi and I launch my krpano all video works very well, but when I put my phone on my mobil provider network my kpano launch but only video didn't work.
I try with your online krpano demo and is it the same, video works on wifi , not on mobil network.
I don't find nothing about this issue.
I try on different mobil and mobil provider the same result.
My phone is a samsung edge, and the url of my krpano is www.360vr.mobi

This my code to call video :
I use hotspot to call video scene :

Source code

<hotspot name="musique" style="thumb" zorder="3" ath="-22" atv="+5" url="panos/musique/thumb.jpg" scale="0.9" ox="0" oy="-10" onclick="loadscene(video_scene, null,	MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, NOBLEND);plugin[video].playvideo('%CURRENTXML%/panos/musique/musique.mp4','%CURRENTXML%/img/chargement.jpg',true,);affiche_play_bt();" />

This is my video scene :

Source code

<plugin name="video" keep="true"	url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"	videourl="panos/black_video.mp4"	loop="true"	visible="false"	use_as_videopano="true"	onvideoplay="hide_play_bt();"	/>	<events name="video_events" devices="mobile.or.tablet.or.desktop" keep="true" onclick="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause(),plugin[video].play());" touch="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause(),plugin[video].play());" onremovepano="if(xml.scene != video_scene,plugin[video].pause());"	/>	<scene name="video_scene" title="VIDEO" onstart="webvr.resetsensor(0);">	<image type="SPHERE" hfov="">	<sphere url="plugin:video" />	</image> </scene>

Thank you for the help.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "vrvprod" (Mar 10th 2016, 10:47am)

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 5:34pm

Resolved Video playback issue on mobile

Maybe Google made some update, I don't know if its google chrome or webview. But now all seems working

Resolved

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 10:47am

Video playback issue on mobile

Hello,

I open another time this post, because the problem returns.
I don't know if ot's my mobile provider, I make some test with the online krpano demo the same.
Do you have the same problem ?

Thank you Julien