• Hi all,
    I'm thinking of putting a toe in the water with 360 video.
    Anyone here willing to give me a few pointers on startup equipment?
    I have been producing virtual tours for almost 10 years so, I assume, this experience will stand me in good stead with 360 video...?

Thanks in advance.

Kev

• I've noticed most 360 video footage with gopro rigs is shot outdoors.

Now this may be because outdoor events are more interesting to create 360 video of.

I work mainly within the hospitality industry (hotels, events etc) so I would be interested to know what the best rigs are for capturing indoor 360 video using ambient light (like we do with our 'still' 360's) with good quality.

Tim

• ALLie gives you genuine feelings of serenity: never again will you miss your youngster's initial steps, your pet's day by day bloopers, or think about how a relative is doing.Capture occasions in completely immersive 360° x 360° and after that offer them on YouTube or Facebook or essentially spare them to the cloud. Remember recollections by playing back recordings in your ALLie App or VR headset.

3040x1520 determination @ 30fps

Perfect with iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 or more/6S in addition, or utilized alone

Double 210 Degree Fisheye Lenses, Portable size

Continuous 360 video/photograph sharing on Facebook/WeChat, Live spilling

Free application, 360 player/studio/module, VR cardboard box
    to know more click here....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!