You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kev-in-spain

Intermediate

• "Kev-in-spain" started this thread

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 8:52am

which camera

Hi all,
I'm thinking of putting a toe in the water with 360 video.
Anyone here willing to give me a few pointers on startup equipment?
I have been producing virtual tours for almost 10 years so, I assume, this experience will stand me in good stead with 360 video...?

Thanks in advance.

Kev

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 1:49pm

I am in the same boat as you are. I am thinking of the 360H6 combination (6 GoPros).
http://shop.360heros.com/product-p/360h6.htm

But no idea or that combo would give me a decent result either!

At least it gives me the flexibility to upgrade to 3D by just buying more GoPros.

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 6:38pm

I've noticed most 360 video footage with gopro rigs is shot outdoors.

Now this may be because outdoor events are more interesting to create 360 video of.

I work mainly within the hospitality industry (hotels, events etc) so I would be interested to know what the best rigs are for capturing indoor 360 video using ambient light (like we do with our 'still' 360's) with good quality.

Tim

benji33

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 4:00pm

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 8:26am

About ALLie camera360°& Video

ALLie gives you genuine feelings of serenity: never again will you miss your youngster's initial steps, your pet's day by day bloopers, or think about how a relative is doing.Capture occasions in completely immersive 360° x 360° and after that offer them on YouTube or Facebook or essentially spare them to the cloud. Remember recollections by playing back recordings in your ALLie App or VR headset.

3040x1520 determination @ 30fps

Perfect with iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 or more/6S in addition, or utilized alone

Double 210 Degree Fisheye Lenses, Portable size

Continuous 360 video/photograph sharing on Facebook/WeChat, Live spilling

Free application, 360 player/studio/module, VR cardboard box
to know more click here....