You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 12:58pm

Is this possible with krpano

Hi,

I was wondering or, out of the box, to do the following:

1. Activate hotspot by looking at it
Using Google cardboard (and alikes), and activate a hotspot by looking at it (setting the crosshair on the hotspot) - so another scene, photo or video can be loaded by just looking at it.

2. HTML popup with (sub)hotspots or links
Can I load a HTML page (in the same way as an image: popup) and make links inside the HTML page that can load another scene for example. Or is there another way to accomplish this. (Eg. I would like to create a popup with various scenes to choose from).

3. Video hotspots
Lastly, instead of using 360 stills, can I use 360 movies and connect them together with hotspots? (hotspot would be based on timing and coordinates I suppose).

That is it! Looking into buying the software, and so far I am very charmed with krpano!

Thanks!

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 1:05pm

Hi,

short answer: Yes!

long answer:
1- yes, see example 1.19.pre3
2- yes that would be possible.
3- yes,that is possible, i made a plugin for that (moving hotspots) if you need the hotspots to move or sync actions or whatever with the video. But you can use static hotspots as well of course.

Hope it helps,
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 1:35pm

Hi Tuur!

Yes, helps a lot! :)

I will figure out in a later stage how. But I saw quite some interesting tours here!

Thanks