You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 12:51am

WebVr Video Tour

Hi!
Is it possible with KrPano build a 360video tour with the WebVr option?
I ask,because in the PanoTour documentation I´ve read that:"Tours with more than one 360° videos do not work on Android phones in VR mode".
Is this a specific PTP limitation or in KrPano also?
Thanks and regards!

benji33

Intermediate

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 11:31am

At this time krpano is not able to load multiples videos on Android devices due to touch action to activate a video.
Perhaps in a near future ?

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 2:10pm

Hi, thanks for your reply.
So the problem is that as in android you have to click play for each loaded video, there is not autoplay yet.
Can´t you use the "cross/cursor" to trigger the play button for each video? Another option could be to go back to a main menu/page and there trigger each video.
Similar to the the examples here: http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=119pr3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mskp" (Nov 23rd 2015, 3:21pm)

benji33

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 3:12pm

No in this sample you can see only one video.

Or perhaps can be done with a videoplayer by video. Each videoplayer preload a video on start (need a good bandwidth ;) !!!) and can be called after. need to be tested.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 5:29pm

Hi,
I tested this quick and it seems to be like you said.
It was not like that before, i am quite sure.
You have to touch the screen to start a next video.
Very anoying. *cursing*
I hope it is a bug but I think is google business plan to exclude other vr things to push the people to go app and gear vr.
At least a killer bug which makes webbased 360 video on android phone completely useless, when you want to do something more then just one video.
So don't buy an android i would say.
But iphone also makes a mess with all those bugs.. So maybe go back to analoque or... Beam me up scotty!
Tuur *thumbsup*

Edit. This is also the problem without vr *cursing* *cry*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Nov 25th 2015, 5:40pm)

benji33

Intermediate

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 10:41am

Without VR there is a solution with a play button because in this case you can touch the screen to play the next video.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 11:03am

I don't consider that as as a serious option of course.
Tuur *thumbsup*

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 11:32am

What if you combine the video's to one video and using hotspots to skip to a specific time for the next scene? In this case you have to touch the screen only one time before putting the phone in the VR headset

Tuur

Sage

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 5:38pm

I consider that as 'a not serious option'.
Tuur *thumbsup*