You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 11:58am

Hi,

e.g. the Chromium WebVR builds (and also many custom Chromium based software) don't support properties codecs like MP3/MP4 and would need WebM...

And there can be also performance differences - sometimes MP4 is better, sometimes WebM - that depends on the browser and the system.

Best regards,
Klaus

jonny5alive

Unregistered

Monday, December 7th 2015, 1:31am

I've updated the droplet:
http://www.jonhassall.com/360-photograph…-video-droplet/

Make sure to delete all the old files if you used the previous version.
Improvements:
  • Adding three vari­a­tions of qual­ity, which can be accessed by the viewer in Settings.
  • Improv­ing the qual­ity of the default play­back setting.
  • Auto­mat­i­cally switch­ing to the low­est qual­ity when used on a mobile device.
  • Using a sin­gle .webm video, as the for­mat is very rarely used, and very time con­sum­ing to encode.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:50pm

Hi ,

i have a Mac droplet working! Doing the same thing.

I need to make some versions then i'll come back.
Possibly share with krpano default interface like Jonathan did.

The procedure is different and doesn't use krpano. It will also be possible to use other viewers, but better krpano of course ;-)
Works really well. I also make a PC version when ready.
Expect the share version soon, for free.

Idea's? Suggestions?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Jan 21st 2016, 4:55pm)

jonny5alive

Unregistered

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 4:52am

We found that just having one .webm source is the way to go, as it is so rarely used and takes a long time to encode.

Best wishes.

Monday, February 8th 2016, 10:15am

Hi guys!

I have a quite urgent problem!

How I can activate the webvr on the 360video, as on the example of john (not the one included on the pr3, because has some other stuff before the videoplay, and i need a simple immediate 360 video with vr support).

thanks!

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 9:02pm

Your droplet is very handy, thanks for sharing.

I'm trying to cobble together the output from your droplet with the skin files from krpano.com example
as I’d like to have the Cardboard icon in the video interface. The video will load but several error messages appear.

Is there a relatively simple way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Vishwas

Beginner

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 7:44am

Hi andstufflikethat

Refer the skin xml given in the 360 video example of krpano 1.19-pr4, it has the options you are looking for.