Hotspot tooltips removes hotspot onover animation

• Hi rockstars!

I have a couple of issues with my latest tour that I've created with the latest KrPano 1.19-pr3.

1. I can't get the hotspot tooltip to work together with an hotspot onover animation (eg. tween scale or alpha). I get them both working individually but not together. I assume it's because both are using the onover function and they override each over.
    2. When having the littleplanet intro on the first scene in a tour, the gyro button isn't there. It shows first when going to another scene in the tour. Any way to fix?
    3. I have an intro image showing 4 seconds on the first scene, and I also have little planet intro that starts to "play" when everything is loaded. Now, the little planet sometimes starts playing before the intro image is gone, and sometimes when it takes longer to load, it starts to play several seconds after the intro image has disappeared. What I want is that the little planet intro starts playing just AFTER the intro image has disappeared, even it the scene is loaded before. Any ideas?

Here's the tour
    http://goo.gl/nk1PdK

Thanks amigos!

Edited once, last by pear (December 8, 2015 at 11:21 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!