How to manage many videos on mobiles

• Hi

im testing the webvr example from pre19.3 and i can't get more then 2 videos running in one pano. If i try to play the 3rd, the browser (chrome) tells me to stop the current video and try again to play my chosen one.

I tried everything:
    1. changing the source of one videoplugin with the onclick by onhover event:
    It still plays the first video wich was set, regardless wich videourl was set afterwards
    2. closing the played videoplugin with recreation in the onclick by onhover event:
    the first time the video runs, then the plugin is closed, then krpano doesnt know the newly created videoplugin (.play()). I created the plugin with the same name. So this is also no solution
    3. Loading one "home" Pano wich loads seperate panos with only 1 video:
    Same Problem as in case 1, so it seems the videoplugins arent closed when loading a new pano.
    4. Loading one "home" Pano wich loads seperate panos with only 1 video and closing videoplugin when pano is removed:
    This kills Krpano completely when i choose a video after i played another one before.

So what could i do to
    - save the initial touch event from entering vr, to not having to tap again on the mobile when i call .play() on the video plugin
    - load only 1 videoplugin for playing and killing it after loading another scene/pano/whatever so chrome has max 1 video at the current scene/pano or
    - change the source of only one videoplugin without closing and recreate.

cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!