You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 9:25am

seeking advice

Hi all,

Im seeking some advice for my use case:

I will be creating reports and each report can have one or multiple "normal panorama's" which I would like to embed on my page. Whenever I have multiple single panorama's (not tours) on my page, do I have to create a new .xml file for each one ? So basically what im trying to say is: whats the best practice for setting up multiple embedded panorma's on one page ?

What if I would like to add a panorama video as well ? Can I also embed this ?

Preferabele I want the panorma sphere to embedded on the page including controls, without having the user to click on it first. Is this possible ? If so, can I also make it responsive ?

Thanks in advanced.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "imnotsure" (Dec 27th 2015, 2:22pm)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 3:25pm

You can embed the panoramas with a custom variable and use that to load the panorama via the xml thats the same for all.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 8:14pm

Could you point me in the right direction using the html5 viewer. Any tutorial on how to do this ? Thanks.