Integrate the slider effect in a multi-scene VT -> problem

• Hi, I spent my weekend to learn how to make the slider effect and it was successful.
    I made my own on a simple scene , and it works like in the example.

However, I try now to integrate it in a virtualtour that has multiresolution and several scenes.
    My new scene appears normally in the thumb bar, I can access it from a hotspot, and I can access another scene from a hotspot put in my new scene. The slide bar is loaded normally and moves, but there is a loading problem for the scene. Only the preview is loaded and nothing happens with the slide bar.

I put the same code as the working example in <scene> <\scene> and changed the folders URL

here is the full XML

Do you know what I should change ?

Thank you for your answer

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von simious (4. Januar 2016 um 19:30)

• Hi Simon

1. you need to trigger start action on scene start attribute to initiate creation of the hotspots (from cube images)
    2. Most probably you don't want 1 scene + 2 (fake scene images that looks like scene with this slider code) to be overlapping. So, I removed creation of second cube set commenting

Code
    <!--addcube(pano2); -->

Now we have only scene regular tiles loaded and 1 cube set. Due to the fact that "cube" hotspots are over the pano they are displayed at start. If you want to see at start real scene tiles than you need to add this first line before

Code
    sub(val,1,val);
    before this call: setblend(get(val));

to have cube hotspot "invisibe at start" and that slider moving from left to right increase cube alpha
    All above if your kitchen.tiles/%1_f.jpg are loaded correctly. When I was doing this code I needed to add panos/kitchen.tiles/%1_f.jpg as I added kitchen.tiles as separate panos folder and added pano1_b.jpg (+ulrf) manualy from slider examples there too.

Working demo you have on latest board under links.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!