Video Hotspot - Tutorial

• Hello,

Last year i had a project where i was requested to make a virtual tour with some video scene (hotspot) inside. Those scens were ment to be like a quide for the viewers.
    After a lot of attempts i`ve got stock. Than i found that there is a plugin for the Kolor software that was doing all that procedure that i was ment to do but the only problem, that i considerd it was a big problem, was that kolor software even if is very frendly it`s not allowing the user to personalise things that we can build in krpano.
    Even if i had a lot of support from Klaus and users from the forum, i was not able to build a virtual tour with a video hotspot inside (begginers luck *g* ) and after this "begginers luck" i thought that is an opportunity for all those users that want to build a virtual tour with a video hotspot inside, to learn how to do this, so if Klaus or other advanced user will be so kind *g* to make a video tutorial or a step by step tutorial, this will be great for all begginers *g*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!