You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

City3d

Beginner

• "City3d" started this thread

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:43pm

Video Hotspot - Tutorial

Hello,

Last year i had a project where i was requested to make a virtual tour with some video scene (hotspot) inside. Those scens were ment to be like a quide for the viewers.
After a lot of attempts i`ve got stock. Than i found that there is a plugin for the Kolor software that was doing all that procedure that i was ment to do but the only problem, that i considerd it was a big problem, was that kolor software even if is very frendly it`s not allowing the user to personalise things that we can build in krpano.
Even if i had a lot of support from Klaus and users from the forum, i was not able to build a virtual tour with a video hotspot inside (begginers luck *g* ) and after this "begginers luck" i thought that is an opportunity for all those users that want to build a virtual tour with a video hotspot inside, to learn how to do this, so if Klaus or other advanced user will be so kind *g* to make a video tutorial or a step by step tutorial, this will be great for all begginers *g*
www.city3d.ro
City3d
Your city online!