Blending and syncing flat multilevel panos

• Hi, I'm a newbie. Many thanks for your beautiful software and the very instructive and well-structured site!

I'm working (demo mode) on a series of flat panos, with a pairing between pictures (flat mosaic, taken zenital, moving along the surface) and drawings (same size, perfect correspondence).

I've successfully got the multilevel syncing in a splitscreen view (left-half pictures, right-half drawings) basing on syncscreen.xml in \krpano-1.18.5\examples\javascript-interface\js-sync\ , and modifying the <image> settings.

On the contrary, I didn't manage to do the same (my coding skillful is poor) with the slider.xml example in \krpano-1.18.5\examples\xml-usage\slider-blend-cubes\ . I've read a message on the forum where it is said that "an interactive blending like in the slider example is not possible this way".

So, I would like to kindly ask if there is a way to sync (like 2 Photoshop layers) two flat multilevel panos (moving along the surface and going and down through the levels) and switch from one to the other (and back) on the same screenview with a blending bar, like in the slider.xml example. Maybe there is already an example online, but I didn't manage to find it.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Best of all!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!