how to dynamiclly add hotspot to a scene

• In each scene, I setted direction hotspots, now I want to dynamiclly add hotspot tip under the direction hotspot;
    for example:

Code
    <scene name="scene_1" title="Entrace" onstart="" thumburl="../panos/1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="29.03297222" lng="115.94229722" heading="208.0">
    		<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />
    		<preview url="../panos/1.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    		<image>			<cube url="../panos/1.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />			<mobile>				<cube url="../panos/1.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />			</mobile>		</image>
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-10" atv="22.536" linkedscene="scene_2" />
    	    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="20" atv="22.536" linkedscene="scene_3" 	       />
    	</scene>

use addhotsopt() can and custom hotsopt, but how can I add the custom hotspot to the scene_1, the hotspot doesn't have parent attribute

• Hotspots are created every time you get inside a scene, that's why they don't have parent attribute..

so for adding a tooltip hotspot dynamically, you can just say on the style of your direction hotspots

onover="addhotspot();"

and then find a way in order to relate the infos

<hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" tooltip="test tooltip">

then you would say :

onover="

addhotspot(hotspotTooltip);

set(hotspot[tooltip].url, textfield);
    copy(hotspot[tooltip].html, hotspot[get(name)].tooltip);

"

onout="tween(hotspot[tooltip].alpha, 0, , , removehotspot(tooltip));"

The basic attributes (keep, x, y, ...) I did not writte but as basic structure it should work...

Hope it helps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!