Minimum loading time and levels for a non scrollable fixed position view.

• Hi,

I'm developing a server side service to take screenshots of 'views' into our pano images using the html5 viewer running on the server.
    I need to work out the fastest way to load the tiles and to know exactly when the image has been loaded fully at an initial startup position.

At the moment I'm listening to the onloadcomplete for the scene I'm loading, but i notice this loads roughly around half a second before the actual tiles have clearly loaded.
    I am often getting blurred images in my snapshots because of this. (see attached image). I can see the preview image is already being skipped using the NOPREVIEW option, that bits working fine, though i;m still getting the blurred images.

When i look at the image loading sequence i can see most of the tiles for level 1 are loaded, then some tiles for level 6 and then 7.
    (See attached image). It feels like level 1 is loaded first, even though I'm zoomed all the way into level 7 and these level 1 tiles are still showing for an instant before the level 7 tiles are shown.

Is there a way to skip loading of these level 1 tiles entirely?

very grateful for any help..
    /Neal

Here is the xml code for the setup i have:
    using viewer version 1.18.4

The initial position is loaded dynamically in my case though in most cases the fov is very low as we are often zoomed into level 6 or 7.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!