no documentation for vtourskin.xml

• Hi, is there any documentation for vtourskin.xml?
    i cant find definitions for some variables and properties like: y_opened, y_closed etc- i cant find any informations about them and how to use this for creating custom skins

or what is common way to create custom skin? delete skin_scroll_window and skin_control_bar layers and define my own?

also, can i delete this part from tour.xml file?

Code
    <skin_settings maps="false"	               maps_type="bing"	               maps_bing_api_key=""	               maps_zoombuttons="false"	               gyro="true"	               title="true"	               thumbs="true"	               thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"	               thumbs_opened="false"	               thumbs_text="false"	               thumbs_dragging="true"	               thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"	               thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"	               thumbs_scrollindicator="false"	               thumbs_loop="false"	               tooltips_thumbs="false"	               tooltips_hotspots="false"	               tooltips_mapspots="false"	               loadscene_flags="MERGE"	               loadscene_blend="BLEND(0.5)"	               controlbar_offset="20"	               />

i guess it shouldnt be problem because that is just for override

thanks

• Hi,

these are custom variables that will be used by the skin itself.

You could remove the entire skin and define it completely by yourself. The skin itself is not part of the viewer, that is fully custom.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• But then, if i will delete this custom skin file, do i need to define new functions for switching to new scene for example?

Code
    onclick="skin_nextscene(+1);

because there is many actions and i dont think i can define all of them on my own
    thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!