HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

• Hi Piotr,

thank yor for your great update! *thumbsup*

I have only a little problem: I am using the tooltip plugin (https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/tooltip/) for my skin and my gallery. After loading a scene with an ambient sound the tooltip position ist not over the current element (mouseover in skin or gallery), it appears at the position of the unvisible ambient sound in der panorama. Is there any solution to fix this?

Best regards
    schwarzwaldbub

• Hi Piotr,

thank yor for your great update!

I have only a little problem: I am using the tooltip plugin (https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/tooltip/) for my skin and my gallery. After loading a scene with an ambient sound the tooltip position ist not over the current element (mouseover in skin or gallery), it appears at the position of the unvisible ambient sound in der panorama. Is there any solution to fix this?

It is difficult for me to determine what is wrong. I do not use this plugin. There is probably some internal conflict with this plugin. This problem was not before?

Piotr

• Thank you for you answer. No, this problem appears with including the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin. If I comment out the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin the tooltip plugin works well again.

If you want, I can upload an example in the next days.

• Hi

Thank you for you answer. No, this problem appears with including the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin. If I comment out the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin the tooltip plugin works well again.

If you want, I can upload an example in the next days.

I could write that the problem occurs after implementation the tooltip plugin *g*

I'm afraid that the link will not help because I do not have the source code the tooltip plugin.

Do you have any errors in the console?

Kind regards
    Piotr

• Hi Piotr,
    no, there are no errors in the console. That's ok. I can use both plugins seperately.
    When I have a project with 3D sound your plugin is a great solution to solve this - even without the tooltip plugin. *cool*
    Thank you for your work! *thumbsup*

Best regards
    schwarzwaldbub

• Thank you Piotr for the new version,

i reported a bug in december (cf title of my reply), you told me that you'll work on it, it seems that the bug is already there... didn't you find a solution? Will you abandon? i would like to know because if this bug is there for ever i have to abandon it and use another solution, sadly... Thank you for your answer.
    bye
    clio

• hi

i reported a bug in december (cf title of my reply), you told me that you'll work on it, it seems that the bug is already there... didn't you find a solution? Will you abandon? i would like to know because if this bug is there for ever i have to abandon it and use another solution, sadly... Thank you for your answer.

If the problem continues to occur, then you must provide a link so that I can check.

The problem may be that you use large audio files will not be able to cache and play and you are already going to the next panorama. If the files are large or there are a lot of them on the panorama, they may not be able to cache with the play. If the audio is pinned to the panorama, it starts to download and starts playing after downloading. If the file is large, there are many, the transfer is low, it may happen that it will start playing audio in the next panorama, which you will quickly jump to. Give me a link so that we can fix it together.

best regards
    Piotr

• Hi, Piotr

We have made several virtual rounds in which your plug-in is used. By means of your plug-in music is started (plays constantly) and separate 3D sounds (different in each scenes).
    After updating music has ceased to work for the version of a plug-in 3.1.1. At first music is started, but after transition to the following scene music vanishes. Start of music at us is registered so:

<events name="music" onxmlcomplete="playHtml5sound2D(true, bgmus, assets/music50, 1, 0.2, true); set(events[music].onxmlcomplete, null); set(bgmusoff, 0);" />

Before updating everything worked steadily

• Hey there!

There seems to be a bug in function that plays sound and it took several quite long debug sessions to locate it.

Basically I have a tour with multiple scenes and each should play it's own audio.

The playHtml5sound2D function is called from onnewscene event.
    I use this plugin with default vtour skin.
    When user starts to click on next/prev pano button quite a lot the sound duplicates (and may become multiple) and is unable to stop later.

The Html5Soundstop function assigned to onclick of this buttons did not help.

After checking stuff with asynchrous loops I've noticed that the sound could not be stopped until it's not started (or onplay actions being called). I have added a workaround loop which waits until onplay actions are called and that seemed to help. But not 100%. This solution took me quite a lot of time to figure out.

So the issue is: when user go 'nuts' (and this happens a lot) the sound duplicates. Sometimes it takes up to 1 second to start a sound.

Please can you fix it?

• We have made several virtual rounds in which your plug-in is used. By means of your plug-in music is started (plays constantly) and separate 3D sounds (different in each scenes).
    After updating music has ceased to work for the version of a plug-in 3.1.1. At first music is started, but after transition to the following scene music vanishes. Start of music at us is registered so:

Can you send a link with opened XMLs?

Before updating everything worked steadily

In the last update there was nothing changed in this action.

Piotr

• Hi

Wow, a lot of this in one place. I would like to test your project online and check the reasons for these errors. I'm fixing every error that appears in my test environment - I did not have one.

Piotr

• *huh*

I already purchased this plugin and having Version 2.0 (beta 1) . So how can i update this plugin.

The store is always the latest ZIP packet with a plugin (v 3.2.4), so if you downloaded the old version, maybe you bought a pirated version from an unknown source? Send me the transaction number and store link in a private message. I will check this and send you a link to the current version.

Kinds regards
    Piotr

• Hi!
    We have made many rounds on the basis of krpano and we apply your plug-in of html5sound.
    But we try to solve a problem of slow work of tours now. I have carried out long analy works of a tour and have come to a conclusion that your plug-in very strongly influences work speed.
    And here two types of problems.

The first:
    as soon as I add a line
    <include url="%CURRENTXML%/html5sound/xmls/init.xml"></include>
    that is visible at once that a tour works much more slowly on phones (samsung j5 & iphone 6). The smoothness of the movement of panoramas vanishes, the image at management of a finger twitches. As soon as I remove a line that at once everything works with init.xml quickly.
    I tried to remove a part of sounds, doesn't help. At us was: 1 music, and 2-3 sounds 3D in each scene. I have removed music and one sound. Became slightly quicker. I even tried to remove in general all sounds - all the same when loading init.xml works more slowly!)) Can be to eat some feature in work of a plug-in which I don't know? It can be possible to reduce influence of a plug-in on productivity?

The second:
    At start of panoramas in phones init.xml is long loaded. What mechanism of start init.xml? Perhaps the plug-in checks all sounds in all a tour? Can be to eat a way to accelerate this process?

At present I could only make the prompt at tour start (instead of the black screen at initialization of all xml of files)...

PS: all sound files at us small, approximately on the 500th kilobyte. Each file is written down in two options - a MP3 and ogg. Bitrate - 128 kilobits. The version of a plug-in - 3.1.2 and 3.1.0.

• Hi

The first:
    as soon as I add a line
    </include>
    that is visible at once that a tour works much more slowly on phones (samsung j5 & iphone 6). The smoothness of the movement of panoramas vanishes, the image at management of a finger twitches. As soon as I remove a line that at once everything works with init.xml quickly.
    I tried to remove a part of sounds, doesn't help. At us was: 1 music, and 2-3 sounds 3D in each scene. I have removed music and one sound. Became slightly quicker. I even tried to remove in general all sounds - all the same when loading init.xml works more slowly!)) Can be to eat some feature in work of a plug-in which I don't know? It can be possible to reduce influence of a plug-in on productivity?

I understand correctly that even without sounds files your project is slower *question*

PS: all sound files at us small, approximately on the 500th kilobyte. Each file is written down in two options - a MP3 and ogg. Bitrate - 128 kilobits. The version of a plug-in - 3.1.2 and 3.1.0.

Only one type of audio file is loaded - mp3 or ogg. It depends on the browser.

The second:
    At start of panoramas in phones init.xml is long loaded. What mechanism of start init.xml? Perhaps the plug-in checks all sounds in all a tour? Can be to eat a way to accelerate this process?

The plugin loads audio files dynamically and not all at once.

Send me a link to this project, preferably with audio files and without them, so that I can compare them.

regards
    Piotr

• Hi

Send me a link to this project, preferably with audio files and without them, so that I can compare them.

regards
    Piotr

Hi
    I analyze a code for increase in speed of work now.
    I have here such question: after installation of the Html5Soundmute team (sur2, true); whether there is load of the processor on work of a sound of sur2? Whether it is possible to be sure that work of a sound of sur2 doesn't influence speed?
    Or the sound of sur2 continues to work, but its loudness is equal to 0?

• What is a meaning of this error in console?ERROR: html5soundpos - TypeError: Argument 1 of PannerNode.setPosition is not a finite floating-point value.

Send me a link, it can be in a private message. In addition, describe the conditions of the error such as browser, operating system, etc.

Piotr

• so i'm trying to stop a directional sound playing when leaving a scene.

the plugin edit tool has given me the following script that i have entered into my tour and that works fine.

<soundObj>
    <scene_id name="scene_museum">
    <sound name="snoresound" audiofile="snore" ath="-179.83182405713566"
    atv="20.428189372766735" range="180" rate="1.0"
    vol="0.7" type="ambient" />
    </scene_id>
    </soundObj>

all the other directional sounds in the following scenes end when i leave them .. all besides this one sound in the first scene.
    i want to force it to stop when i leave the scene
    i tried to put in an event including the line onloadcomplete="Html5Soundstop(snoresound)" into the next scene but
    this hasn't worked.

Can anyone tell me how i can stop the sound once i've left the 'scene_museum' please....

thanks.
    Simon.

Edited 3 times, last by simon64 (March 8, 2019 at 9:57 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!