You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

spacerywirtualne

Professional

• "spacerywirtualne" started this thread

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:31pm

Hello :)

Sorry for delay.
Difficult to do without buying the plugin...
This is the standard text of the license of the type used by many developers. We changed it for you. However, a small oversight in no way affect the content and meaning of the license.
Now it is: PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU USING THIS SOFTWARE.

If no ogg file then firefox won't play the mp3 file (firefox supports mp3 normally)
Mp3 and Ogg is required for this type of plug-ins that were supported by the 100% web browsers. Plugin automatically reads the two types of file (ogg, mp3) and it is the best and easiest solution.

In the first post we wrote: "Plugin supports mp3 and ogg files. Both files must have the same name and be in the same location."
If you try with a stereo sound it looks it only changes volume but doesn't pan the left/right channels.
This is totally untrue. Maybe you are listening in MONO or on iPad. Use headphones. For sure you will hear the left and right channel.

Even with very high range (320 for example) sound is audible in a very short fov
Thanks for the suggestion. This is not a mistake. We set these ranges to the very sensitive headphones. Now we changed the ranges surround sound. Below is a link to the test. In the browser address you can change the "range" dynamically. The link is set to 180.
http://spacerywirtualne.pl/krpano/html5s…ange/?range=180
If these ranges will be ok - we will send update plugin.

if falloff was calculated from right screen ath to leftscreen ath and not centerscreen , am I wrong ?
Technical things and functions are irrelevant. It is important that the plugin works great *g*

You should also add rangefalloff outofrangevolume like for video plugin to be able to have an ambiant directional sound wich won't mute but only falloff when back.
Our HTML5 sound plugin is modeled on a Soundinterface plugin from Klaus (not videoplayer plugin).
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

jeromebg

Professional

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 2:25pm

If no ogg file then firefox won't play the mp3 file (firefox supports mp3 normally)
Mp3 and Ogg is required for this type of plug-ins that were supported by the 100% web browsers. Plugin automatically reads the two types of file (ogg, mp3) and it is the best and easiest solution.

In the first post we wrote: "Plugin supports mp3 and ogg files. Both files must have the same name and be in the same location."

Ok, it's great to have mp3 and ogg support, but why can't we use only one format (as mp3 is uspported by all browsers), I don't want to have to encode all my sounds in both formats.

If you try with a stereo sound it looks it only changes volume but doesn't pan the left/right channels.
This is totally untrue. Maybe you are listening in MONO or on iPad. Use headphones. For sure you will hear the left and right channel.

Ok sorry, I guess I tested too fast ;) (and without headphones ;)

Even with very high range (320 for example) sound is audible in a very short fov
Thanks for the suggestion. This is not a mistake. We set these ranges to the very sensitive headphones. Now we changed the ranges surround sound. Below is a link to the test. In the browser address you can change the "range" dynamically. The link is set to 180.
http://spacerywirtualne.pl/krpano/html5s…ange/?range=180
If these ranges will be ok - we will send update plugin.

GREAT, this is MUCH better, now with a range of 350 for example sound is never off !
Yes please, update the plugin with these ranges !

And thanx for your work and reply !

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 5:14pm

Ok, it's great to have mp3 and ogg support, but why can't we use only one format (as mp3 is uspported by all browsers), I don't want to have to encode all my sounds in both formats.
There is no need to worry. Only one audio file is loaded. See gallery below.

Ok sorry, I guess I tested too fast ;) (and without headphones ;)
Don't mention it! *smile*

To all who bought the plugin update has been sent. Plugin is still a lot to offer, so we're working on it all the time.
More info soon

Best Ragards

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 11:01am

Version 2.0 is comming!!!

https://youtu.be/4XjmMcIenm8

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

jeromebg

Professional

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 11:05am

Wow, sounds great !

*thumbsup*

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 12:50pm

*thumbup* *thumbup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:01pm

Hi *cool*

The new version of HTML5-VR AUDIO PLUGIN ver 2.0 beta1 is available.

Despite the fact that plugin has gained a completely new, amazing functionality (GUI TOOL) - we decided not to raise prices at the moment. At least up to the end of March.

Details in first post.

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 3:06am

VR demo does not include in zip file

Hi,
I bought your plugins. This is usable and has demo work. But not VR. Can you add simple demo with webVR.

Thank you

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 10:34am

Hi matrixturk
I bought your plugins. This is usable and has demo work. But not VR. Can you add simple demo with webVR.
There is no need to provide vr example. This is standard project from Klaus droplet.
Klaus Droplet (MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet) automatically adds a button switcher to the VR in template. In the video you can see it clearly - https://youtu.be/4XjmMcIenm8?t=5m29s
In this example, the template name is 'flat'.

BDW;) Sound switcher automatically recognizes what type a graphic button to give to which the template is use.

Best Regards

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 1:45pm

different question about VR mode with real phone

Thank you for your answer. I have a different question now.

I tested your plugin VR mode on my iPhone ( http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/ht…ndvr/index.html ) . VR mode very well work in desktop chrome fake mode like your youtube sample video. But When I want to use with VR mode ios 9.2 iphone5 and iphone6s plus dont work. Pano photo shows single same as normal pano. I am adding screenshot. What is problem.

Thank you.

I found solution. The problem is about screen lock.
matrixturk has attached the following images:
  • IMG_9405.jpg
  • IMG_9406.jpg
  • IMG_9407.jpg

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 2:55am

Bugs and Suggestion

Hi,

I found some bugs. Can you fix it. I will continue give feedback to you.

bugs
Desktop Chrome 44 -- in your Edit gui : range dont work when I add 3D sound.
iphone5 ios 9.2 -- sometimes heard strange sound like scratch. if I make refresh browser than working correct.
iphone5 ios 9.2 -- Ambient sound continue when I am exiting from safari with home button.

Suggestion
Can you add global sound option for virtual tour 2DSound from GUI. Now only has self scene.

Thank you

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Monday, March 7th 2016, 10:05am

Hello matrixturk

We will try to answer your questions.
Desktop Chrome 44 -- in your Edit gui : range dont work when I add 3D sound.
We're working on a version of Chrome 48 and the test Plugin. Everything works on this version very well. Update your browser and let me know.

iphone5 ios 9.2 -- sometimes heard strange sound like scratch. if I make refresh browser than working correct.
Send me a link to an example. We have not had this problem during testing. We tested for, among others, iOS 9.2.1, iPhone 5S, iPad 3, Air 2.

iphone5 ios 9.2 -- Ambient sound continue when I am exiting from safari with home button.
Thank you for reporting. Everything we investigate very precisely. Some problems can be investigate only if we have a link or ZIP example.
Can you add global sound option for virtual tour 2DSound from GUI. Now only has self scene.
Interesting idea. We collect suggestions of our customers, and we plan to implement them in future updates.

Best
Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

jeromebg

Professional

Monday, March 7th 2016, 1:36pm

Unfortunately the plugin still doesn't behave like the original flash one for playHtml5sound3D, the volume falls off too much in the html5 version.

Source code

<events name="startaudio" devices="html5" onloadcomplete="playHtml5sound3D(false, bridge, bridge, 0, 0, 360, 1.0, 1.0, true);"/>
	<events name="startaudio" devices="flash" onloadcomplete="playsound3D(bridge, bridge.mp3, 0, 0, 360, 1.0, 0)"/>

HTML : https://www.360images.fr/360/audio/audio.html
FLASH : https://www.360images.fr/360/audio/audio.html?html5=never

Can this be solved ?

And I still don't get why it's an obligation to have both mp3 and ogg file and why we can't use only one format or both ?

Thanx for your work.

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Monday, March 7th 2016, 4:35pm

Unfortunately the plugin still doesn't behave like the original flash one for playHtml5sound3D, the volume falls off too much in the html5 version.
Both technologies have disadvantages as well as advantages and we try to accomplish compromise. It is not entirely possible to obtain the same characteristics in both technologies. This is due to the differences that can not be overcome at this moment.

Can this be solved ?
Tomorrow I will give a link to the new version that you can hear the difference.

And I still don't get why it's an obligation to have both mp3 and ogg file and why we can't use only one format or both ?
In the new version mp3 files will take priority over ogg files. It will be possible to use only mp3 files (on their own responsibility).

Best Ragards

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "spacerywirtualne" (Mar 7th 2016, 5:29pm)

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 10:03am

Hi everyone

As I promised, I give a link to the new version width 360 degree sound surround characteristics.

http://spacerywirtualne.pl/krpano/html5s…xamples/range2/

Please write if the new characteristics of 360 sound you like it, or do you prefer current? If the majority would like the new version, we update it soon.

We are constantly working on improving the plugin,

Bast Regards

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

jeromebg

Professional

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 10:05am

Please write if the new characteristics of 360 sound you like it, or do you prefer current?

Great Piotr, behaves very close to the flash version, congrats !

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 5:07pm

Hello *g*

We invite you to watch the instructional video how to install HTML5-VR Audio Plugin with GUI version.

https://youtu.be/yDiiHDQG-PI

Best regards
Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 11:07pm

PlugIn does not work...

Hi Piotr,

bought your plugin, but can`t get it working... *unsure*

Could it be that an event is missing if I don`t use the vtourskin.xml? I even don`t have a folder called skin, could that be a problem???

If I try to implement these line of code
<include url="html5sound/xmls/init.xml" />
nothing happens...not even the pano is loading???

In my Firebug console I see that the Plugin is loaded, but nothing happens...
console.log: HTML5 Krpano Sound Interface Plugin 2.0 beta1

Any tips?

Best regards,
Steve

EDIT:
Ok, found out that your plugin is not working, if you don`t have at the startup-action the param autorun="onstart".
I was loading my first pano with the action in the head of the tour.xml with <krpano version="1.19" onstart="startup()">
Doing so your plugin won`t run...

EDIT 2:
Yes, that is the bug. Perhaps a delayedcall() at the init-action of your plugin could help...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "svb" (Mar 30th 2016, 12:51am)

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 11:49pm

I want to buy this plugin but is it possible to have a progress bar for the sound.
I mean to go back or forward in the track or to skip to ahead.

Thank you

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 9:16am

Hi Piotr,

bought your plugin, but can`t get it working... *unsure*

Could it be that an event is missing if I don`t use the vtourskin.xml? I even don`t have a folder called skin, could that be a problem???

If I try to implement these line of code

nothing happens...not even the pano is loading???

In my Firebug console I see that the Plugin is loaded, but nothing happens...
console.log: HTML5 Krpano Sound Interface Plugin 2.0 beta1

Any tips?

Best regards,
Steve

EDIT:
Ok, found out that your plugin is not working, if you don`t have at the startup-action the param autorun="onstart".
I was loading my first pano with the action in the head of the tour.xml with
Doing so your plugin won`t run...

EDIT 2:
Yes, that is the bug. Perhaps a delayedcall() at the init-action of your plugin could help...</include>
Sorry for the delays. Paste your entire code

I want to buy this plugin but is it possible to have a progress bar for the sound.
I mean to go back or forward in the track or to skip to ahead.
In the latest version (update soon) by using the seek method will be able to control the progression of playing.
You will be able to create any interface element using krpano coding.

For example, something like that

Piotr

cms4vr team *thumbsup*