HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

• Hi,
    Have you tried
    To trace
    trace(get(sound2d.scene[scene_1].audiofile));
    To set
    set(sound2d.scene[scene_1].audiofile, "sound2");

• yes jp thank you this is the good sentence!

but i have another pb, do someone know why this command doesn't stop the sound:
    Html5Soundstop(scene_1);

i tried
    Html5Soundstop(scene_1);

Html5Soundstop('scene_1');

Html5Soundstop("scene_1");

Html5Soundstop(get(sound2d.scene[scene_1].name););

with no result..

• sorry it's me again... another pb...

i stop sound and modify the futur sound of the scene, this code is ok for that:

Html5Soundstop(get(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile));
    set(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile,sound2);

Then if i want to play sound again (after a moment for example), i tried this:

Html5Soundplay(get(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile));

but it doesn't play sound??

i tried also:
    Html5Soundplay(get(sound2d.scene[scene1].name));

Html5Soundplay(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile);

Html5Soundplay(sound2d.scene[scene1].name);

Html5Soundplay(sound2d.scene[scene1]);

Html5Soundplay(scene[scene1].audiofile);

Html5Soundplay(scene[scene1].name);

Html5Soundplay(scene[scene1]);

Html5Soundplay(scene1);

with no result...
    Help...please.. *wink*

• Hi

Html5Soundstop(get(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile));
    set(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile,sound2);

Then if i want to play sound again (after a moment for example), i tried this:

Html5Soundplay(get(sound2d.scene[scene1].audiofile));

sorry but this not work that way...

If you remove the sound from the stage and you have to add it back - use this function - playHtml5sound2D()

Editor was designed to eliminate manually change the xml code. If you want to dynamically manipulate the sounds, you can use a pure HTML5-VR Audio Plugin and his functions from documentation *thumbup*

Piotr

• Hi everyone

There is a new version of the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin (2.1 beta1) *thumbsup*

Improved, enhanced functions:

Html5Soundpause(name,variable*);

Html5Soundstop(name); (Stops sound but does not destroyed it. If you are using Html5Soundplay(name); - the sound will be play without reloading)
    Html5Soundmute(name,variable);

and other things...

New method:

Html5SoundUnload(name);
    Unload and destroy a sound object from the project.

Documentation update is in progress.

Let me know, if you not receive the update link.

We are constantly working on improving our products.

Piotr

p.s. Take a look at our new product.

• Hi Piotr, I asked the same thing back in this post but I think you got busy working on your latest update, lol.

The demo in that post clearly has a far wider falloff range than the beta 10 release.

• Hi All

Just wondered if anyone had tried or knew of a way to pause the HTML 5 sound objects and then resume them on a window.focus change.

Be great if this could be baked into the HTML5-Vr Plugin source code but failing that I'm working on a couple of projects that could really do with this functionality.

The built in Krpano Sound plugin does this ie when you are viewing a different tab the sounds pause but that's not the case for HTML5-VR audio at the moment.

I would imagine this would be a javascript add to look for the window.focus change but just wondered if anyone had messed around with it yet and had any advice.

:)

• Hi streetvisit

Thank you for your comment.
    The idea is good. I am currently working on the development of the Virtual Tour Builder . You can show here how you did it so that other users can benefit, or send me a script in priv and I try to implement it faster.

Piotr

• Hello spacerywirtualne.

I am Working in an old Project. This is the original:

http://catedral.regmurcia.com/visita/index.html

But now I am upgrading it to VR but I am having a problem with the sound in VR mode with my Iphone. It has 9.3 iOS and the problem is when I enter in VR mode and try to play the Locution wich is on the floor just near my feets it does not start playing until I touch the Iphone screen.

Do you know how can I solve this?

As the job is not presented yet I will send you the new link in a private message. I send this in the public forum because I would like that other people find the solution to this problem.

Thank you and best regards.

• Hi

But now I am upgrading it to VR but I am having a problem with the sound in VR mode with my Iphone. It has 9.3 iOS and the problem is when I enter in VR mode and try to play the Locution wich is on the floor just near my feets it does not start playing until I touch the Iphone screen.

This is IOS limitations (for security reasons).

There are additional system limitations on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad): link

• No Autoplay / Autostart!
      A sound can't start to play automatically! An user interaction is needed to start playing the sound, e.g. a touch on the screen by the user. The krpano soundinterface plugin automatically detects that situations and when the playing is not possible it automatically queues the playsound() command and waits for the next user interaction to start the sound automatically (e.g. when the user touches the screen to pan the pano or to click a button).
    • Only one sound at one time!
      Only one sound file can be played at one time! When there is the new playsound() call the last sound will be automatically stopped.
    • No volume change!
      Changing the volume of a sound is not allowed on iOS devices.

The first option is something that only Apple can change.

Piotr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!