Full Screen issue on Tablets

• Hi

I currently use a single level of the multires for the web, 7" tablet, android smartphones with the following code.

<image type="CUBE" >
    <cube url="tour/panos/Pano6.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </image>

Everything is fine and it plays fine even on a 10" tablet with just this code. However, when I try to use fullscreen, only on a 10" tablet (I am currently testing this on Samsung Tab E), the multires images are all over the place and not connected. (Ref image)

Can someone throw light on this ?

PS: I have this issue with the tab when I convert this into an App for Play store using Cordova framework.

Rgds
    Gp

• Hi
    I did some more work on this and find that when I view the pano on-line on Chrome (ver 48.0.2564.95) on a tablet, there is no such ditortions happening. However, when I view it on-line on Firefox 44.0.2 or 45.0.0 (beta version), the distortions as shown in the image happens. Now the issue is that I am converting this to an app to be hosted on Play store. When the customer downloads this, he is bound to have this distortions as he would be using only firefox off-line.

The other option I had was to include crosswalk with cordova while converting to an app, but this bloats the file size substantially and has other issues.

Any suggestion or solution to eliminate these black tiles?

Rgds
    Gp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!