You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 5:50pm

Disable vertical touch events

HI, Apologies if this has been brought up before on the forum.

I'm wondering if there is any known way to disable the vertical touch event / mouse drag events in kr pano?
I have currently embedded a panorama on a page and would like it to scroll left & right however not scroll vertically.

I have locked the vertical FOV, and require the touch event up & down to scroll the full page on any touch enabled device.

Currently when scrolling, any vertical movement over the KRpano div does nothing and page scroll is also not functional.

Thanks
Nik

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 2:03pm

The mwheel embedding parameter may be of use: http://krpano.com/docu/html/#mwheel

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:58pm

I'm having the same issue. I've tried using the mwheel feature but this only fixes the issue on desktop and not mobile. I am curious, did you discover a work-around for this?

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:17pm

Solution?

Did someone find a solution?
Jan Totzek | Panoramafotografie | Berlin
www.panographer.de

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:47pm

Searching solution too.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:33am

Hi,

please see here:
Disable krpano handling of any scroll/touch interactions

Together with a 100% page-width web-design (to avoid horizontal scrolling) and a locked vertical fov this should work.

Best regards,
Klaus