• Hi,
    i have rendered a spherical panorama stereoscopic from V-Ray, because of its VR, the aspect ratio of the image become 4:1 (2:1 for left and 2:1 for right)

and when i tried to drag n drop the image to MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat but it said the resolution aspect ratio is wrong it mentioned that it should 2:1.

i am not really good with script, and somehow i hardly find a a step by step tutorial how to do VR using KR Pano. can anyone help me to do the VR step by step ?

i am trying to create the VR for website, not apps or oculus. so my client can see it through their iphone or android through website using google cardboard.

thank you in advance for your help.

• First of all you will need to separate that image file, into 2 separate panos, left and right, then you can process the images with the droplet...

you will then get a tour.xml where you will have 2 scenes, you need to remove one of them, and the one that you keep, you need to add the stereo attribute :

<scene name="yourpano">

<preview url="yourpano-L.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image stereo="true" stereolabels="L|R">
    <cube url="yourpano-%t.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />
    <cube url="yourpano-%t.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" devices="iOS" />
    </image>

</scene>

if you need further help just ask again

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!