• Hi, does someone use the apple Magic Trackpad 2 to control krpano ?
    Looking for a simple solution to control panoramas with touch gesture like on ipad for public shows, but I didn't find an app to setup the magic trackpad to react like a touch screen...
    A clue ?
    THX !

• Normally, the gestures are controlled by the system preferences for the device, but perhaps you could use ControllerMate to assign other actions that you can link to the panorama.

ControllerMate is an application that will read out most HID devices on a low level and provide a method to assign actions to these HID inputs. You could, for instance try and assign keystrokes to certain trackpad gestures that care captured by the panorama and result in some action.

• I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I do this.

I get the apple app called "folderplus"
    http://theverygames.com/folder-plus/
    I install the app to my IPAD
    I then download the desktop software that allows me to attach my IPAD to the computer where I can upload the actual virtual tour folder to my IPAD.

From there I use an Apple TV to connect to my TV.
    I load the VT on my IPAD then mirror my IPAD to the TV via the Apple TV.
    From there, whatever I do on the IPAD show on the TV.
    I now have a full touch function showing on my TV

Sorry if I missed what you wanted but this is what I think you were asking for.

• From there I use an Apple TV to connect to my TV.
    I load the VT on my IPAD then mirror my IPAD to the TV via the Apple TV.
    From there, whatever I do on the IPAD show on the TV.
    I now have a full touch function showing on my TV

Thx, this solution looks perfect.
    How is the synch between ipad and TV, fast enough ?
    And maybe I'm wrong but I thought you had to have a network to be able to connect your ipad to an apple TV ? can it be done without network ?
    THX !

• 1. The sync is fine
    As for the network, I started out using a network via my router and was in a bind where I had no access to a working network so I google how to connect directly to your Apple TV with your IPad and I found a solution that worked perfectly. I am not on that machine now so I do not have the link to that tutorial.

2. My ultimate solution for a touch control Virtual Tour on a TV will be this when it's released (Wave).
    http://www.touchjet.com/

Hope this helps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!