• Hi all

This is my first question: how have I to set the videoplayer code to
    keep the video always in center of screen (indipendent of the pano rotation)
    and activate it whit a spot image or a botton

thanks a lot
    M.teo

• Hi,

To have an idea about the videoplayer plugin, take a look at the video-hotspot example that comes with the downloaded krpano 1.0.8 beta. In the video-hotspot.xml file, you can change the value of the videourl attribute with your own video file for test...
    As you can see in the xml file, the videoplayer is set as an hotspot... Hotspots are relative to the pano itself, this is why the video rotate with him...
    You have to set the videoplayer as a plugin...

I suggest you to make a copy of the video-hotspot folder example and substitute the code of the video-hotspot.xml file with the following code based on the original :

Some explanation of the code:

• line 36 - set the videoplayer as a <plugin>
    • line 39 - added visible="false" to make the videoplayer invisible an non active.
    • line 52 to 61 - added a <tyle> to be used by the following Button.
    • line 63 to 67 - added a <plugin name="button"> to activate/desactivate the videoplayer through the action(call_Video) on Button.onclick event.
    • line 69 to 73 - added an <action name="call_Video"> that interacte with the videoplayer.

More info about the videoplayer here videoplayer plugin (beta)
    More info about the plugin attributes here <plugin>
    More info about the hotspot attributes here <hotspot>

Hope this can help.

Salut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!