Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours : VR solutions

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 10:04

You can adjust depth and scale the same time - e.g. when using:
depth=1000 + scale=1
depth=500 + scale=0.5
depth=2000 + scale=2
depth=4000 + scale=4
the hotspot will always have the same size.

That means when the hotspot is farther away, it would need to be scaled more to get the same size.
Thank you Klaus for explanation.

I did not find information about the loadpanoscene() function in the example xml code or in the documentation. *confused*

Piotr
Pawel & Piotr

Virtual Tour Builder new HTML5 IDE Virtual Tours builder - free modern templates, POI system and Livepano Assistance and multi Floorplans

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin

New Lensflare Plugin for Flash, HTML5, WebVR!

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 16:55

Phonegap Problem

Hi
I build a mobile application by phonegap and krpano 1.19-pr4.
I test my app in ios 9 and android 5 and every thing was fine.
but when i test my app in android 4.3 , i get this error :
Local usage with file:// urls is limited due browser security restrictions!

how can i solve it?

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 20:50

Hi

how can i solve it?

Can i embed XML content directly inline of HTML file against importing XML file?
or can i get xml content from ajax request ?(in android i can get file content by ajax request.)

Scott Witte

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Professional Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 01:53

<include if"..." Seems Broken?

The following code fails:

Quellcode

<skin_settings
    webvr="true"
/>
<include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/webvr.xml" devices="html5" if="skin_settings.webvr == true" />

It worked in pr3. Is it a bug or my coding?

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 10:28

Hi,
For special usage cases where local usage is not blocked by the browser - use localfallback=none - see here:
http://krpano.com/docu/html/#localfallback

Can i embed XML content directly inline of HTML file against importing XML file?
Use xml=null in the embedding and in the onready callback call the loadxml() action to pass an inline xml as string.

It worked in pr3. Is it a bug or my coding?
No, there was a bug in pr3, it might have looked it worked because it was matching your current setting, but it wasn't correctly working - pr4 is correct now - see the note in the documentation about using if on includes - 'the variables in the if check need to be defined before the current xml gets loaded':
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#if

Best regards,
Klaus

Scott Witte

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 17:29

'the variables in the if check need to be defined before the current xml gets loaded':

OK. Trying to understand this. in your current setup, with the include directive for webvr.xml in vtourskin.xml, which itself is "included" by tour.xml, where/when could I define a variable that would switch including webvr on or off?

Scott Witte

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 21:08

WebVR and Autorotation

The interaction between autorotation and simulated WebVR has changed in PR4. In PR3 when you move the mouse to move the display it pauses autorotation in the same way that manually dragging does normally. In PR4 there is no pause making for a less accurate simulation. I doubt that was intentional?

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 04:07

three.js

For special usage cases where local usage is not blocked by the browser - use localfallback=none - see here:
Thank you Klaus for explanation.

Another question :
I am using three.js in my project, after upgrading my project from krpano 1.19-pr3 to krpano 1.19-pr4, panorama does not shown in the scene.
Actually three.js add a black layer on the scene.

How can i solve it?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 21:56

Hide/ Show Skin on start

Hi Klaus,

Thank you so much for this new release. It has definitely improved the handling of the videoplayer, which is tremendously helpful.

The issue I'm having right now is completely unrelated to that though.
I had built a tour where on the start of the first scene the skin is hidden. Once the users goes to the next scene, it becomes visible:
http://vuwstudio.com/vt/temp/show-hideskin/tour3.html

When I do this in PR4, it does not work properly:
http://vuwstudio.com/vt/temp/show-hideskin/tour4.html

I have done some troubleshooting and - as you can see from my example upload - the only difference is the tour.js file that is being used. I've renamed them for clearer labeling. Both tours were created with the standard features.

Is this a bug in PR4 or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

Christian

Beruf: Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 10:00

Hi Klaus,
You didn't answered about hotspot offset problem : krpano 1.19-pr4
Is it a bug ?
Thanx

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 12:54

Hi,

about the bug reports - they are on my list for checking, I will answer here when I know more.

Best regards,
Klaus

Beruf: Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 14:02

Hi,

about the bug reports - they are on my list for checking, I will answer here when I know more.

Best regards,
Klaus

Ok, thanx Klaus !

360boy

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Virtual tours, Krpano coding, Graphic Design, Photographer, Panographer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 03:07

Initial HLOOKAT is possible now?

Hello Klaus,

As I remember initial "view.hlookat" wasn't possible to specify individually on each scene on previous versions for WEBVR, is it possible now with this release?

Thanx

Luis

tsukada

Anfänger

Beruf: Programmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 08:57

Hello Klaus,

Thanks for your great work. I've been looking forward to this new release.

Now I'm testing video player with pr4 and found a problem.

When I set html5controls to true, in case of flat layer,
Using chrome or ie, the controls are not shown on mouse over, but they are shown on mouse click but the controls does not work at all.
FF does not show controls at all.
In case of distorted hotspot, the controls are not shown even when I click.

According to the document below,
http://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#html5controls

html5controls attribute is still described.

How should I do to show and work the controls?

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 10:14

Let Internet Explorer never be forgotten

THAT IS AMAZING !!!!! *g* *g* *thumbup* Klaus the new version just made my week... until Internet Explorer came into my life. *cry* Which evokes my question oddly enough I can make it work with Mozilla firefox and not with Internet Explorer. Is this normal ?

Many thanks in advance.

Alaa

_______
Quick Update: I've used the KRPano test server and it works neatly with IE. Thus a quick observation opening the vtour.html directly with I.E doesn't work and requires the KRPANO test server

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »aelboudali« (20. April 2016, 13:27)

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 12:11

Minor bug : deeplinking / littleplanet view

Hi Klaus,

Copy/Paste URL of Deeplinking doesn't work if littleplanet view is true.

If I copy the the URL in this case and open a new window and paste the URL, it displays the nadir then returns to start view

Suggestion : you should add the option "zoom to cursor" in the skin settings

Thank's for all your job. I *love* KR Pano !

Donnerstag, 21. April 2016, 23:37

"Change Controlmode" not working with virtual tours

Apparently, "Change Controlmode" has no effect in virtual tours. With normal panos it works as expected.

Example here:
http://www.chiangmai.net/panoramas/chian…ep/virtual_tour

It remains in the "drag mode". I re-tested with version 1.18.2 and the function works normally.

Tested in FF 45 (Flash) and Chrome 50 (HTML5) on Linux (Opensuse)

Thanks!

Freitag, 22. April 2016, 22:30

Hi,
Apparently, "Change Controlmode" has no effect in virtual tours. With normal panos it works as expected.
The default setting was changed from 'moveto' to 'drag' (previously named 'drag2d') - and because of the renamed value the switch() action call in the older vtourskin.xml don't work and need to get updated.

That means - in the vtourskin.xml look for 'drag2d' and change it to 'drag'.

Best regards,
Klaus

Samstag, 23. April 2016, 20:30

progress.progress value is always 0 when <Image type is sphere

hi klaus:
i find out when set <Image> label type to sphere, the progress.progress value is always 0
i tested in the offical loading-progress demo and just modified the code as below :

<!-- <preview url="http://krpano.com/tours/corfu/panos/achilleion-hof-unten.tiles/preview.jpg"/>
<image>
<cube url="http://krpano.com/tours/corfu/panos/achilleion-hof-unten.tiles/pano_%s.jpg?nocache=%$random%" devices="tablet|desktop" />
<cube url="http://krpano.com/tours/corfu/panos/achilleion-hof-unten.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg?nocache=%$random%" devices="mobile" />
</image> -->

<preview url="%SWFPATH%/pic/Park_preview.jpg" />
<image>
<sphere url="%SWFPATH%/pic/Park.jpg" />
</image>

Beruf: Interpreting, Building virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. April 2016, 15:49

Hi!

New autorotate functions are very cool. But in one of my projects I have a pano where user must not stop autorotation in any way. How do I make autorotation ignore all user interaction and stay rotating constantly?
Regards,

Alexey