• Hello!

I'm using the demo version of KRPano. I'm having trouble deploying my first pano to my website.

It works perfectly when I launch the tour from my computer by clicking on the .html file, and it also works on the KRPano testing server, but when I upload it to two other hosts/servers it doesn't work on either of them. I understand that panos/tours made with the make pano/make tour droplets don't need to have the embedpano.js script? So the directory was http://www.MYWEBSITE.com/PANO/PANO.html. It starts loading but then all of the loading errors start.

I thought maybe I do need to use the embedpano.js script, so I made a index.html page for the pano folder and copied the code from the Viewer Embedding part of the KRPano Documentation, but I don't really know what I'm doing and that didn't work at all.

I also tried it on my WordPress site (which is the ultimate goal, to have it working there) using the PanoPress and wp-pano plugins and also without any plugins (with iframe code). Again, it starts to load, but then I get all of the errors. My website is under construction (unpublished) so I can't provide a link, but have attached a screen grab and the error code is below.

I'm totally lost! Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!
    Sarah

INFO: krpano 1.18.5 (build 2015-08-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Safari 9.1 - WebGL ERROR: plugin[btn_in] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_down] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_autorot] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_out] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_fs] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_ctrlmode] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_right] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_left] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_up] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: loading of HPdM_s_01.tiles/pano_f.jpg failed! ERROR: loading of HPdM_s_01.tiles/pano_u.jpg failed!

• I would first check if all the references in the code are correct with regards to upper and lower case. It could be that your local setup is case-insensitive and is therefor does not mind if a folder or file is referenced "incorrectly". So check that all the upper and lowercase file references in the code actually match the files and folders in your project.

If that is all fine, I'd check the file privileges on the server. If these are mis-set, they can't be accessed. Simply try to access a folder and/or file directly to check if you have access through the browser. If not, set the privileges accordingly.

• Thanks for your reply Timescale. I've checked for case sensitivity and set all the privileges to read & write, but I still have the same problem.

INFO: krpano 1.18.5 (build 2015-08-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 49.0 - WebGL ERROR: plugin[btn_autorot] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_ctrlmode] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_up] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_down] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_fs] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_left] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_out] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_right] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_in] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!