You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:07pm

Loading Error

Hello!

I'm using the demo version of KRPano. I'm having trouble deploying my first pano to my website.

It works perfectly when I launch the tour from my computer by clicking on the .html file, and it also works on the KRPano testing server, but when I upload it to two other hosts/servers it doesn't work on either of them. I understand that panos/tours made with the make pano/make tour droplets don't need to have the embedpano.js script? So the directory was www.MYWEBSITE.com/PANO/PANO.html. It starts loading but then all of the loading errors start.

I thought maybe I do need to use the embedpano.js script, so I made a index.html page for the pano folder and copied the code from the Viewer Embedding part of the KRPano Documentation, but I don't really know what I'm doing and that didn't work at all.

I also tried it on my WordPress site (which is the ultimate goal, to have it working there) using the PanoPress and wp-pano plugins and also without any plugins (with iframe code). Again, it starts to load, but then I get all of the errors. My website is under construction (unpublished) so I can't provide a link, but have attached a screen grab and the error code is below.

I'm totally lost! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
Sarah

INFO: krpano 1.18.5 (build 2015-08-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Safari 9.1 - WebGL ERROR: plugin[btn_in] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_down] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_autorot] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_out] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_fs] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_ctrlmode] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_right] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_left] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_up] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: loading of HPdM_s_01.tiles/pano_f.jpg failed! ERROR: loading of HPdM_s_01.tiles/pano_u.jpg failed!
Panoramia360 has attached the following images:
  • Hosting Server Screen Shot.jpg
  • WordPress ScreenShot.jpg

Timescale

Trainee

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 1:34pm

Check priviledges and file/folder names

I would first check if all the references in the code are correct with regards to upper and lower case. It could be that your local setup is case-insensitive and is therefor does not mind if a folder or file is referenced "incorrectly". So check that all the upper and lowercase file references in the code actually match the files and folders in your project.

If that is all fine, I'd check the file privileges on the server. If these are mis-set, they can't be accessed. Simply try to access a folder and/or file directly to check if you have access through the browser. If not, set the privileges accordingly.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 8:05am

Thanks for your reply Timescale. I've checked for case sensitivity and set all the privileges to read & write, but I still have the same problem.

INFO: krpano 1.18.5 (build 2015-08-04) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 49.0 - WebGL ERROR: plugin[btn_autorot] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_ctrlmode] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_up] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_down] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_fs] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_left] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_out] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_right] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png ERROR: plugin[btn_in] loading error: skin/buttons-2.png

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:15pm

Hi,

that sounds a like a path problem...

Check all paths from the html over the xml to the files itself...
When using relative paths check if they are correctly set/used.

Best regards,
Klaus

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:31am

FTP manager checking the type of upload

This type of error has happened to me recently.
I solved it by checking the FTP manager checking the type of upload
ASCII or binary, it can be automatically and solved. *thumbsup*