Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Timescale

Schüler

• »Timescale« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Archaeologist, Timescale R&D

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 10. April 2016, 11:49

Enable vr_cursor without stereo view

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to toggle the VR cursor independently from the stereo screen in webVR. I really like to have this option in normal screen mode for mobile devices to use the VR_cursor, but messing around in the code didn't get me anywhere.

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Timescale« (10. April 2016, 13:12)

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 12:13

Hi,

you could enter the VR mode and then in the onentervr event set the display.stereo setting back to false - then you have VR mode without stereo rendering...

See the in the included krpano WebVR example the 'webvr_act_as_gyro_in_portrait_mode' action - that makes something similar for mobile devices when in portrait mode.

But a standalone usage of the VR cursor without the WebVR plugin is not possible, that's a part of the plugin.

Best regards,
Klaus

Timescale

Schüler

• »Timescale« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Archaeologist, Timescale R&D

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 13:26

Like a charm

Thanks Klaus!

Your suggestion works like a charm. It needs some work with regards to opening images and textfields, but I think I can hack around that. I can simply drop in and out of VR mode if the invoked action requires it.

I guessed that it could not work separately from webVR, but this isn't much of a problem. I only want this feature to be shown on mobile devices anyway and for the 2% of people who lug a stereo viewer around I still want to offer the VR option, so webVR is needed anyway.

edit : The setup turned out to be really simple. When in non-stereo VR mode, which is an option on mobile next to full VR mode, a variable is set that is checked whenever an action that does not play nice with webVR. If non-stereo VR is active, the action drops out of vr and onexit reenters this mode. It's almost seamless. In full VR mode, a lot of the content simply will be skipped.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work

Peter.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Timescale« (13. April 2016, 18:30)