Entire high of flat pano

• Hello,

i has a question about flat partial panoramas i export in multires with krmultires..

All panos i export are configured to see the entire large seen. excellent for horizontal panoramas.

But i wondered for vertical panoramas, where are the lines to change to have all the high of vertical panoramas?

Thank you!!

Greets,

Xavier

• Hi bazzar,

I am not absolutely sure but, looking at the doc, it seems that the vfov is automatically calculated if not set manualy.

Partial and cylindrical panos:

• krpano supports now also partial spherical and cylindrical panos.
    • the view is automatically limited to the area of the image (limitview="auto"), but it's necessary to set "fisheye" to "0" for correct limiting.
    • new parameters for the image tag:

• "hfov" - hortizontal field of view of the image (default=360)
      • "vfov" - vertical field of view of the image (default=automatically calculated)
      • "voffset" - vertical offset (default=0)

If I am not on mistake, this is possible because three datas are known: the image width, height and the hfov....

Then, try the same way as always you do. *wink*

Hope this can help.

Salut.

• Thank you Michel,

but this doesn't work... if spherical if selected, this ask you for hov, but both 5° or 50° answer return bad results, and only entire larger of vertical panorama..

And for flat pano, nothing is asked...

Bye,
    Salut :)

• OK,

this should be those parameters:

But i haven't found yet the exact parameters to see all higher of the pano, and to see it in the center of screen...

• So,

i think this could seem that:

But i have a problem: when i go out of the picture at screen, i can't come back into it...
    Someone have any solution?

Thanks,

Xavier

• Hi Xavier,

The better <view> code I have found was this one:

fov="2.61" is from the aspect ratio of your image. ratio = 1 : 2.61
    hlookatmin + hlookatmax would sum 1 ...... hlookatmin="-0.5" hlookatmax="0.5"
    vlookatmin + vlookatmax would sum 2.61 .. vlookatmin="-1.3" vlookatmax="1.3"
    To avoid extreme zoom pan left right up down to be centred, I have reduced a little each value.
    I my opinion, it would be better to disable the mouse usercontrol giving some buttons to navigate.
    I do not know if something better is possible.
    Better would be to limit the view on a hfovmax and vfovmax basis. (do not know if I explain well here)

Hope this can help.

Salut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!