Initial scene keeps re-loading from other scenes (webview is automatically refreshed) in iOS WKWebview

• Hi,

I started using krpano recently to create a webview in vr mode. The webview consists of multiple scenes which eventually leads to playing video in vr mode. It is similar to the example mentioned in the krpano documentation
    (http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpanocloud/we…x.html?v=119pr3).

Everything works perfectly in android app and browser. But when used inside an iOS app(WKWebview), it is noticed that the the application goes back from other scenes to the initial scene(which propmpts to enter vr mode) automatically after random amount of time.

I tried to use the example link in the iOS app, and noticed the same issue. Has anyone else faced a similar issue?

• Hi,

I have no experience with iOS app development, but that behavior sounds like the iOS Safari behavior (a page reload) when one page crashes - e.g. because of too much resource needs.

Maybe try monitoring the memory need your app or check for memory leaks...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• hi, even I am facing issue with the playing video 360 in WKWebView. Inside UIWebView it's all good.
    Canvas doesn't create anything and video appears blank, Though south is heard in the background.

How did u solve in WKWebView in iOS?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!