Orientation of the panoramic tour back in.

• Hola, os comento que hace un mes me he comprado el software de rutas virtuales Kkrpano-1,19-PR3. La verdad es mucho más ligero y más intuitivo que otros que habían estado utilizando.
    Pero me he encontrado con un problema para hacer un recorrido por varias fotos de una sala de estar, una foto pasar a otro perfectamente, pero cuando quiero volver, las imágenes son al revés o si tengo que girar 180 °. Para algunos ha sido el mismo, tener algún tipo de solución?
    Muchas gracias.

• Hello, I would like to make a query regarding the orientation
    of most images when a transition between the two is made. I found that if I have 3 images A, B and C arelinearly. If I step image to image B this last image is facing where the image C is located, however if I go to the image C and then want to return to the IMAGE B, instead of this be seeing the image is looking at the
    picture C.

I have searched every
    possible way but
    can not find any
    way to
    solve this
    problem.

Thank you very much.

• Hi,

1. use the MAKE VTOUR droplet from version 1.19-pr6.
    2. add hotspots using the tour_editor.html
    3. edit the tour.xml and add to each <hotspot> a linkedscene_lookat="h, v, fov" setting - this setting will define the startup view for the scene that will be loaded by the hotspot.

E.g.

Code
    <hotspot ...
        linkedscene="scene2"
        linkedscene_lookat="36.0, 0.0, 120.0"
        />

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Sorry....
    linkedscene_lookat with the null values of v and fov (like linkedscene_lookat="180") gives incorrect result in HTML5 (Flash - OK).
    FOV receives on the minimum value after loading of a new scene. Value from view.fov variable isn't used onstart scene.

• hi,klaus
    i try to use
    linkedscene_lookat="get(view.hoolkat),get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov)"
    to set the view in the new scene with the current view, but it doesn't work.
    can the linkedscene_lookat set like this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!