You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 3:15pm

Video automatically starts on android chrome but not android default browser

Hi all,

Firstly, KLAUS the new version is amazing, great job !!

I have a little issue with the integrating a little video hotspot in weber mode. For some odd reason the video works well on chrome browser for the mobile phone and automatically starts *thumbsup*.

HOWEVER when I run the same vtour link using the android default web browser, the video does not automatically start and I have to press somewhere in the screen for it to play. Furthermore, when I enter the webVR mode, the video sometimes stops playing.

ON PC It seems to work just fine and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for testing .

Any thoughts and suggestions please ?

Many thanks in advance *thumbup*

-Al.

P.S: here is my code:

Source code

<hotspot name="video" keep="true"  url="webvr.js" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf"  url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" 
 posterurl="skin/videoposter.jpg"  videourl="skin/video.mp4"  ath="-7.529009" atv="-10.500025" distorted="true"  width="1440"  height="672"    
visible="true"   enabled="true"  handcursor="false" scale="1.0"  range="90"    rx="0" ry="0" rz="-90" 
pausedonstart="false" mobilevr_support="true" onvideocomplete="tween(hotspot[video].alpha,0,0.3);" />

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "aelboudali" (May 2nd 2016, 11:02am)