You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 12:36pm

Simulate a fake touch on phone

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a fake touch event using javascript when krpano is loaded. The reason I am asking is this could be used to possible bypass the mobile limitation for autostarting hotspot videos on certain android browsers.

so far I have this in a JS which has been registered to be included in the html file.

Source code

function fake_click() {
	var krpano = document.getElementById("krpano.swf");
	krpano.click();

}

and in the xml file I've added the onvideready="wait(3); js(fake_click() );"

Thanks *thumbsup*

Alaa

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aelboudali" (May 4th 2016, 10:11am)

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 10:04am

;-) - all modern browsers know when an event is coming from a real user or when it is made by JS - and that's not fake-able.
That's a core security concept inside the browsers.

When a real user input is required, then a real user input is required - that's it.

When it would be possible to fake that, then that would have been already done of course ;-).

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 12:20pm

Oops

Oops, I thought I could outsmart the browser *pinch* .

Quick question about the video hotspots. When on the android default browser on mobile, the video hotspot starts playing (after user interaction), then when clicking on the VRmode button the video hotspot stops playing. However on the android chrome browser it continues in playing upon entering the VRmode.

I'd appreciate any insight you could give into this.

THANKS KLAUS !!!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Kind regards,
Al.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 1:35pm

Some browsers are automatically pausing all currently playing media elements when entering or exiting the HTML5 fullscreen mode.

I will look if that can be avoided somehow...

Best regards,
Klaus