• Just created a tour for a friends house what I would like to do is create the combox with three languages english german spanish so people can click on a flag on the combo box then it drops down a menu in that language.

I think this would be a great idea.

The living room the kitchen has a stitching error but my photo shop skills are not that good. LOL (help would be nice )

3mb image 1 stitching error

3mb image 2 stitching error

I think the tripod moved

tim

• What did you stitch it with? I only use Ptgui so I don't know how other software works, however, in Ptgui you can manually add control points and that usually does the trick to fix a stitching error. That,IMO, is where you want to fix the error not in Photoshop.

John houghton has a tutorial site that has some interesting stuff you might want to check out.

http://www.johnhpanos.com/tuts.htm

Jarredja

• Hi Tim2420,

When you go to another pano using the hotspots instead of using the combobox, the combobox does not reflect the current pano... it stay in the previous state...

edited: FORGOT THIS --- IT DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY *unsure* --- I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER WAY.. *whistling* *g*

This can be avoided using plugin[combobox].selectitem(PanoX_Item); for each hotspot that links to a pano.
    Taking your <hotspot name="hs0"> that point to the balcony, it will be like this:

note the onclick action:
    onclick="looktohotspot(hs0,14,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(scene9.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));
    plugin[combobox].selectitem(balcony);"

This will improve your tour. *wink*

edited: FORGOT THIS --- IT DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY *unsure* --- I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER WAY.. *whistling* *g*

More info about selectitem(label) here: https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/

Salut.

Edited 3 times, last by michel (September 22, 2009 at 6:48 PM).

• so are you saying that I dont need this xml

<plugin name="combobox"
    url="plugins/combobox.swf"
    keep="true" preload="false"
    visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
    zorder="0"
    alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal"
    smoothing="true"
    align="lefttop" edge=""
    x="10" y="10" ox="" oy=""
    width="150" height="50"
    crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop=""
    scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false"
    rotate="0"
    parent=""
    mask=""
    onloaded=""
    onover=""
    onhover=""
    onout=""
    ondown=""
    onup=""
    onclick=""
    />

<action name="combobox:Text 1">
    loadpano(scene3.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

<action name="combobox:Text 2">
    loadpano(scene7.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

<action name="combobox:Text 3">
    loadpano(scene16.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

or are you saying that I remove this xml

<action name="combobox:Text 1">
    loadpano(scene3.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

<action name="combobox:Text 2">
    loadpano(scene7.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

<action name="combobox:Text 3">
    loadpano(scene16.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    </action>

and just add the code to the hotspot

onclick="looktohotspot(hs0,14,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(scene9.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));
    plugin[combobox].selectitem(balcony);"

Do each hotspot have to be named 1 2 3 ect

thanks for your help

• Hi Tim2420,

First of all, I am really sorry *sad* .... I have made a big mistake in my post above... *wacko*

The action plugin[combobox].selectitem(balcony); would be set(plugin[combobox].selectitem,balcony);
    But this does not work.... *sad*
    plugin[combobox].selectitem(Item); seems to only work inside <action name="combobox:Item"> (edited: this is not true)

Then, the way to do will be:

Note for each <action name="combobox:Item"> there is the following action added:
    plugin[combobox].selectitem(Item);

Note the onclick action:
    - before: onclick="looktohotspot(hs0,14,smooth(150,25,100)); loadpano(scene1.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));"
    - after: onclick="looktohotspot(hs0,14,smooth(150,25,100)); action(combobox:Text 1);"
    For each hotspot that links to a pano, you will call action(combobox:ItemThatLoadTheDesiredPano);.
    This way you load the desired pano.xml and you actualize the combobox. *smile*

I hope there is no mistake now... *wink*

Salut

Edited once, last by michel (September 23, 2009 at 1:17 AM).

• Hi Tim2420,

I have made an example of a tour with a combobox in 2 possible selectable language ....
    This code is based on the code tour example from KLAUS, that comes in the download krpano 1.0.7 .
    The combobox is sincronized with the current pano loaded , it is sincronized too when the language change.
    I suggest you to make a copy of the folder tour and use the following code as tour.xml to see how it works.

Hope this can help... tell me please... *wink*

Salut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!